Thread: Door County weapon related ordinances (on-line) to be reviewed 19 and 24 January 2012

Herr Heckler Koch

Door County weapon related ordinances (on-line) to be reviewed 19 and 24 January 2012

I have personal communications telling me that the Door County Administrative Services Committee will meet 19 January 0830 to consider changes to the weapons related ordinances. Subsequently, on 24 January 0900. the Door County Board will meet to consider these changes to the weapons related ordinances. The agendas will not be posted until a few days prior to the meetings, here - Meeting Agendas and Minutes

The Door County Ordinances are now on-line -

The Door County Ordinance Chapter 31 Offenses Against Public Peace and Safety contains police, criminal and firearms related ordinances.

31.02 Disorderly Conduct; Firearms; Assault; Trespass

31.07 Weapons in Buildings

31.12 Reckless Use of a Weapon

31.14 Carrying a Concealed Weapon

Stoughton, WI
    So they didn't read the law? That last one sounds like they are trying to ban CC in door county altogether. Didn't read the others yet.

Herr Heckler Koch
    They have an excuse, they're old adults.

Did you see the date on § 31.14, 1985? These, that you glances at, are the existing ordinances and that predate even Wisconsin's RKABA constitutional amendment.
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 12-15-2011 at 05:44 PM.

, Wisconsin, USA
    Notice how the "weapon," being banished, if not a firearm, is based on the teen gang movies of the 50's and the Kung Fu movies of the 70's.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Fitchburg, WI
    Wow, I was just up there this past weekend in Egg Harbor. I didn't go many places, but carried everywhere. I didn't see any signs up at all.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’— Thomas Jefferson

Member of NRA, GOA, WCI