• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New member / New OC'er

Hardbuck90

Howdy fellas, been reading here for a few weeks but I just signed up and let me say thanks to all of you. I've learned a lot in a short amount of time and I will be prepared now :cool:

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to OCDO!

I invite you to attend an Open Carry Coffee event. Typically, they occur once or more a month. You happen to be between 2 locations.
-South Sound OC Coffee (typically 2nd Saturday of the month), this is in Federal Way (24.3mi away from you)
-East Sound OC Coffee (typically 1st or 2nd Saturday of the month), this is in Woodinville/Redmond/Bothell area (30.5mi away from you)

Again, Welcome!

fire suppressor

I'm going to need to make my own gathering soon I'm one of those night time workers who posts on here a lot but can't make it to many of the meetings. 12pm is getting up early for me

Schlepnier

I'm going to need to make my own gathering soon I'm one of those night time workers who posts on here a lot but can't make it to many of the meetings. 12pm is getting up early for me

I hear that, getting out of bed before noon is unatural. plus from time to time there is that big glowing thing in the sky that hurts my eyes,
:lol:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to OCDO!

I invite you to attend an Open Carry Coffee event. Typically, they occur once or more a month. You happen to be between 2 locations.
-South Sound OC Coffee (typically 2nd Saturday of the month), this is in Federal Way (24.3mi away from you)
-East Sound OC Coffee (typically 1st or 2nd Saturday of the month), this is in Woodinville/Redmond/Bothell area (30.5mi away from you)

Again, Welcome!

Let me add an invite to the Whatcom County gathering sundays at Starbucks on Bakerview road, 10:00

Swordsmyth

Welcome friend!

From one new member to another, "Howdy Pardner"

Yeah, my cowboy slang is a little off.

This "community" is top notch.

I've been lurking for about two weeks and finally came out from under my rock.

Swordsmyth

I don't know anyone on the Kitsap side that OC's so please post when you do have your gathering.

Maybe we can have a Central Market meet and greet in the spring on some Sunday afternoon.

I'm a night owl myself so my schedule is way off compared to most.