• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2011/2012 WA Legislative intiatives

FMCDH

I hope this one goes no where, just another proposed limitation of firearms possession that criminal will ignore.....

With only 3 sponsors, its not likely to see the light of day.

I have already told Chase I don't like the fact she supports this bill, but her response is along the lines of.... "no right is unlimited" and "Its for the children". :rolleyes:

FMCDH

I wonder how many anti-gun bills would no longer show up in the Legislature if Adam Kline was either not reelected or run over by a car?

Accidentally run over by a car....I'm sure you meant to say.

He does seem to be a large part of the burden getting legislation heard, if not the primary source.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
With only 3 sponsors, its not likely to see the light of day.

I have already told Chase I don't like the fact she supports this bill, but her response is along the lines of.... "no right is unlimited"...

she needs to be asked if this extends to 'her' right to free speech....

And she would respond the same way SCOTUS has responded with yes. The 1A is not unlimited as well. The next logical conclusion is to have the same level of scrutiny surrounding the 2A as the Court has with the 1A.