Thread: Updates On The Recall Petitions For Walker And Galloway

Updates On The Recall Petitions For Walker And Galloway

Those who wish to recall Governor Walker are closer to reaching the required number of signatures:
    http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20111215/WDH0101/111215065/Updated-Walker-recall-petition-goal-nearly-met-507-000-signatures?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

There are also attempts to recall Senator Pam Galloway, the author/sponsor of what we now know as Act 35:
    http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20111215/WDH0101/111215119/Updated-Dems-say-they-10-000-signatures-Galloway-recall?odyssey=mod|defcon|text|FRONTPAGE

Successful recalls of either of these politicians will not not move us closer to constitutional carry and their replacements will likely be hoplophobes whose only distinction between that which is provided in the constitution and "flavor of the hour" on Twitter is their willingness to abandon the former in order to embrace the latter.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

If they are recalled, constitutional carry will be the least of our concerns!

Herr Heckler Koch

You can help verify the recall

http://verifytherecall.com/ by We The People of the Republic and the Grandsons of Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by metalman383 View Post
    If they are recalled, constitutional carry will be the least of our concerns!
    You got that right. $50 for a permit will be nothing compared to property tax hikes, income tax hikes, sales tax hike, increases fees in licenses and registration fees of all kinds will go up.

Even if the Republicans lose the governors office AND control of hte senate...the Dems cant do much with out control of the Assembly...the R's have control by a very wide margin.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    Even if the Republicans lose the governors office AND control of hte senate...the Dems cant do much with out control of the Assembly...the R's have control by a very wide margin.
    thats a good point glock but with the gov franken pen it will be a b+tch trying to get anything past a D gov
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

In my opinion the special interest group (unions) have two chances to recall Walker and Galloway, slim and none. The performance record of both are too significant for the voters to ignore. Similar situation happened in my voting district with the attempted recall of Sen Harsdorf. Old what's her name that ran against her looked like a serious threat until the voters spoke and Sen Harsdorf shoved the recall petition up the opponents (nose?).

If anybody starts talking to me about the recall I just tell them to be very carefull of what they ask for.... They just might get it... I am a regular caller on the 5:00 - 6:00 PM talk show on Kenosha AM Radio and have used the above on the air when discussing this issue.

I also agree that I think (in the end game) the recall will not be succesfull.

Also, I have read (here) that different people see different advertizments on this web page. I see a "Recall Scott Walker" add on the top of (this) and the Wisconsin Forum home page.... Whats up with that..??????

Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 12-16-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Herr Heckler Koch
    G00gle AdSense infests your computer with cookies and then recalls them to provide ads on subjects/products that you have interest in. The recall ad is likely due to you being in Wisconsin as revealed by your IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    G00gle AdSense infests your computer with cookies and then recalls them to provide ads on subjects/products that you have interest in. The recall ad is likely due to you being in Wisconsin as revealed by your IP.
    Yea, I kinda figured it was something like that....

Thanks..

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

What browser do you use?

I have Adblock and all I see is the forum. No ads, no header, banners... nada.

Also have it preset to wipe cookies every time the browser is closed.

Pam for president!
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Herr Heckler Koch
    Did you miss the recently deleted thread, "Are the ads above pay-per-click?" and the reason it was deleted? How about edit away any suggestion that you are blocking ads, apparently there is some current heightened concern.

Watch the number of active users versus the user names on the front page. One of the big differences is web spyder 'bots from like G00gle archiving forum content. On another forum that I frequent they show up as guests and there may be a hundred of them late at night with me the only registered user.
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 12-16-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    Did you miss the recently deleted thread, "Are the ads above pay-per-click?" and the reason it was deleted? How about edit away any suggestion that you are blocking ads, apparently there is some current heightened concern.
    Why yes I did miss that thread.

And I pimp this place every chance I get...
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie