• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Washington Brochures Look Great!

Bucks Gun Shop

Bill:

The brochures look fantastic!

I have now added one to each pistol box of my inventory and plan to hand them out with every handgun sold!

Nice job!!!

Last edited:

Bucks Gun Shop

Gang:

Is there even an Open Carry facebook page... I looked but did not see one... If there were, I would "Like" it so that all the post show up on my Buck's Gun Shop page... Let me know the link if there is one....

HubCityPaul

Where could I find, download, print or otherwise acquire a supply of such above mentioned Open Carry Washington Brochures? I can see where having some to hand out would be handy.

solus

HubCityPaul

http://vb.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?129102-New-Print-Run-Open-Carry-Pamphlets-(GoFundMe)

OP, welcome to OCDO...

unfortunately you opened a six + year olde thread, further, while i was seeking to assist you in your quest discovered and posted what i found in the 2015 thread cited above.

hopefully, those who might have something privately rat-holed might be able to assist you reach your quest.

sorry i couldn't assist ya

Thank you much for the research and answer. That explains why the hallways seem so empty and quiet around this place. It is interesting to see that SAF stepped in to make sure the site stays up. SAF is one outfit that I always feel good about donating to.

Bill45

I didn't say it was current. It is THE brochure. There is no other. This is as good as it gets untill a new updated one is made.

I don't know who spent the time and money to put together this one. Apparently they have moved on so we use what is available.

The basics have not changed as far as concealed or open carry.

A used car is better than no car.

Last edited:

solus

I didn't say it was current. It is THE brochure. There is no other. This is as good as it gets untill a new updated one is made.

I don't know who spent the time and money to put together this one. Apparently they have moved on so we use what is available.

and if the brakes on your used vehicle are rusted so there is no volume or the dashpanel is inop or

or the HTML links are invalid or OP wishes to CC using your brochure?

bad information on a used car is dangerous, as is bad information regarding carrying a firearm, either CC'g or OC'g ~ especially if someone is relying on the car or data to meet their needs.

Bill45

He was asking for The Brochure. I gave him a link to The Brochure.

If a person wants exact reading of the law consult a lawyer. Even if The Brochure was updated last night. The Brochure states to read RCW for more info.
Never believe everything you read on the internet.
Especially from an anal know it all in a distant location.

solus

He was asking for The Brochure. I gave him a link to The Brochure.

If a person wants exact reading of the law consult a lawyer. Even if The Brochure was updated last night. The Brochure states to read RCW for more info.
Never believe everything you read on the internet.
Especially from an anal know it all in a distant location.

Bill45 forgive me, you hit the nail right on the head... as you stated, quote: Never believe everything you read on the internet. unquote.

sometimes Bill, just sometimes those who are anal live right near by don't they...

HubCityPaul, as stated it looks like you are on your own ~ still!!

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Brochures...........they get a tad expensive to print. A go fund me was set up to have a bunch printed a few years ago. That should be done again. Don't pass out brochures to everyone you meet, as hard as that is to do. A goodly portion of them end up in the trash. Talk to people. Find out about them and then give a brochure for further study.

The Whatcom County group has been using them forever at all the gatherings we went to. Picniks, rallies, the Oyster Run, all the gatherings in the State. Good info, but conversation is the key.