• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

taurus g2 24/7 9mm

JoeM

First off I would like to introduce my self as im new to the fourms.I would like some others opinion's on this gun this will be my first handgun.I was also looking at the XDm 9mm.I have a friend who has the taurus PT 92 and think it would be a better choice then the other two.I wont be CC much would like to OC when ever I can(still reading the OC law)

Thank you for your opinion hope to learn all I can from everyone on the fourm and be a participating memeber.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome aboard OCDO.

If it feels good in your hand, is in your price range and you can learn to be proficient with it, then presuming reliability/dependability, it is the perfect gun for you. So many choices - you can't pick just one. :D