• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to forum and only one question...LOL

NVCowboy

Hopefully I will get more answers to this question here as opposed to other forums. Anyone on this forum know the average wait time for a CCW in Elko County? Thanks in an advance for any useful info on this.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Usually the staff will be very helpful, especially in more rural counties like yours:

Elko County Sheriff
Administrative Assistant
Armida Marin
Phone (775) 777-2525

NVCowboy

Thank you Mac for the answer. At least here you get an answer and it's not from a bunch of trolls!

NVCowboy

Right, I saw that on the packet. I hear Clark County averages six weeks, but I'm hoping that Elko County is faster....LOL

Sabotage70

Nice to see you made it over here. I wouldn't call them trolls. I would say that some of them can be a little Fuddish. They feel the need to comment on the OC threads. There's a lot of great people and info over here.

There's a lot of great info over there too. It's just not about OC.

Sent from the Droid on roids