Thread: R.K. Gun & Knife show Dec 17-18 2011 KCI Expo Center

R.K. Gun & Knife show Dec 17-18 2011 KCI Expo Center

Anyone going? Is this show worth the $10 cover?

Thanks,

I went to the one here in Springfield 2 weeks ago. If you go, print off the coupon and at least get a dollar off. I had not been in quite some time, so I went for the entertainment, plus the weather was crappy. I didn't see any deals that I couldn't get at my LGS; ammo was too high, guns were high, etc.

IMHO, if you are looking for something special and you can get it on the web, it may be better to order it and have it delivered to the house. By the time you pay for your ticket, then the price at the show, it may be cheaper. Although, the atmosphere is entertaining! Kind of reminded of the summer county fair!

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    I went to the one here in Springfield 2 weeks ago. If you go, print off the coupon and at least get a dollar off. I had not been in quite some time, so I went for the entertainment, plus the weather was crappy. I didn't see any deals that I couldn't get at my LGS; ammo was too high, guns were high, etc.

IMHO, if you are looking for something special and you can get it on the web, it may be better to order it and have it delivered to the house. By the time you pay for your ticket, then the price at the show, it may be cheaper. Although, the atmosphere is entertaining! Kind of reminded of the summer county fair!

YMMV
    Thanks for the reply Redbaron, I'm not really in the market for anythng at the moment. Other then like you said it may be cool to just enjoy the atmosphere
    As for $1 off not sure if that would be worth the ink & papeer You wouls think they could do a little better then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boots Rojas View Post
    Thanks for the reply Redbaron, I'm not really in the market for anythng at the moment. Other then like you said it may be cool to just enjoy the atmosphere
    As for $1 off not sure if that would be worth the ink & papeer You wouls think they could do a little better then that.

I used my office printer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    I used my office printer!!
    Haha, thats awesome!

If you've been to one gun show you pretty much seen them all imo. I don't go to these unless I'm specifically looking for something to purchase that I can't or don't want to get offline. 10$ just to get in and find they don't have anything I want or need isn't worth it.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La