Thread: desert eagle 50 cal

desert eagle 50 cal

does anyone know any sites or shops where i can buy one?
    looking at about 1100
    they used to be on budsgunshop but i looked and their not there no more they were pretty cheap too

can you help me?

none of that gold or tiger strip
    thats just ugly

I would suggest going to kyclassifieds.com and placing a "want to buy" ad under the gun section. Creating an account is free, as is posting an ad, and you can put the specific amount you are looking to pay and what type of finish you want on the gun. This will allow you to make a private sale with another resident of Kentucky and save you from having to pay sales tax. I've sold a few guns on this site, as well as purchased a few, but most people want new price for their used firearms. You will occasionally find a good deal, and in your case you are stating the amount you're willing to pay. If you're going to go the used route on a firearm, another perk from buying directly from the private seller is often ammo, holsters, etc. will be sold with the gun, especially in the case of something like a .50 Desert Eagle that accessories won't be useful on any other platform. Good luck.

Carry Safely, Carry Proudly, Carry ALWAYS

http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search/Ca...sert-Eagle.htm

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Sea...s=desert+eagle

I personally have used gunbroker, it works. Treat it like ebay, know who you are buying from.

Sent using tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

You may want to call Buds. They have removed all items from thier web site that they can't deliver by Christmas, but they may have one in the store. I'm not sure you can get a new DE .50 for $1100 though. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mellio View Post
    You may want to call Buds. They have removed all items from thier web site that they can't deliver by Christmas, but they may have one in the store. I'm not sure you can get a new DE .50 for $1100 though. Good luck.
    Yeah, most Deagles are about $1500 new, and $1000 for "like new" meaning older model.

Sent using tapatalk
    Last edited by Baked on Grease; 12-19-2011 at 08:15 AM.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Evans Firearms

While in Lexington for the Christmas holiday, I stopped by a few gun shops. Bud's didn't have any of these as of Dec. 24th. Evans Firearms on Southland did have one, a brand new one and it was priced at $1500!

It was an IWI Desert Eagle chambered in .50 AE. My cousin from Michigan was in for Christmas and was interested in a Desert Eagle and this is how we happened upon it. Personally, I don't see it! I'll easily admit that IWI, formerly IMI is a great company and the Desert Eagle is a great weapon but .50 AE is just plain and simple overkill at it's best. That's just my personal thoughts on the weapon.
    Last edited by neuroblades; 12-27-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Buds has them for $1281.00, they always had them, they just removed items they couldn't have to your ffl before Christmas.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/49129