• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

desert eagle 50 cal

righttobarearms

does anyone know any sites or shops where i can buy one?
looking at about 1100
they used to be on budsgunshop but i looked and their not there no more they were pretty cheap too

can you help me?

none of that gold or tiger strip
thats just ugly

2A Pride

I would suggest going to kyclassifieds.com and placing a "want to buy" ad under the gun section. Creating an account is free, as is posting an ad, and you can put the specific amount you are looking to pay and what type of finish you want on the gun. This will allow you to make a private sale with another resident of Kentucky and save you from having to pay sales tax. I've sold a few guns on this site, as well as purchased a few, but most people want new price for their used firearms. You will occasionally find a good deal, and in your case you are stating the amount you're willing to pay. If you're going to go the used route on a firearm, another perk from buying directly from the private seller is often ammo, holsters, etc. will be sold with the gun, especially in the case of something like a .50 Desert Eagle that accessories won't be useful on any other platform. Good luck.

Carry Safely, Carry Proudly, Carry ALWAYS

mellio

You may want to call Buds. They have removed all items from thier web site that they can't deliver by Christmas, but they may have one in the store. I'm not sure you can get a new DE .50 for $1100 though. Good luck.

Baked on Grease

You may want to call Buds. They have removed all items from thier web site that they can't deliver by Christmas, but they may have one in the store. I'm not sure you can get a new DE .50 for $1100 though. Good luck.

Yeah, most Deagles are about $1500 new, and $1000 for "like new" meaning older model.

Sent using tapatalk

Last edited:

neuroblades

Evans Firearms

While in Lexington for the Christmas holiday, I stopped by a few gun shops. Bud's didn't have any of these as of Dec. 24th. Evans Firearms on Southland did have one, a brand new one and it was priced at $1500!

It was an IWI Desert Eagle chambered in .50 AE. My cousin from Michigan was in for Christmas and was interested in a Desert Eagle and this is how we happened upon it. Personally, I don't see it! I'll easily admit that IWI, formerly IMI is a great company and the Desert Eagle is a great weapon but .50 AE is just plain and simple overkill at it's best. That's just my personal thoughts on the weapon.

Last edited: