Thread: First day for open carry.

First day for open carry.

Over the past year I have picked up a lot of good advice from here, thanks. I've been waiting to open carry until I received my CPL, so as to not have any issues will entering/exiting my car. A full day of open carry in Tacoma yesterday, and everything went smooth.
    I just need to get some Washington gun rights pamphlets , and I'll be set.

Thumbs up Welcome!

Glad your first day went smoothly. You're location shows as Bellingham, is that correct? It's a long drive to Tacoma to OC ;-).

If you are in Bellingham there's a weekly meeting at Starbucks on Bakerview Road at 10:00am. I typically don't make it 'cuz I ski on most Sundays but there's usually from 1 to 4 OC'ers there.

But with the lack of snow I think I'll be there this Sunday, stop by if you're in town.

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to OCDO!

Best advice, keep a thick skin even the senior forum members need it. You will find most people here are driven by facts. When posting make sure to provide as many facts, proof, citations of laws, case law, etc as possible that backs your thoughts or claims.

If you do that you will not feel beat on as bad everyone had had there fair share.

If you want to give a personal opinion, make sure they know its such. And as before give evidence as to how you formed said opinion.

Carry on!
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

welcome to the board

Welcome Boost!

This is a great group of individuals

Glad your 1st day went well. Each time it gets easier.

Welcome to OCDO. I OC in b'ham everyday, no worries. Yes, I will be at the bakerview Starbucks at 10:00 on sunday, Come on down.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I do reside in Bellingham, but Tacoma just happened to be where I was.
    As far as Sunday Starbucks meets go, I typically work Sunday AM. I'll keep an eye out, as Id love to meet some of the local OC'ers.