Thread: Dinner Tommorow night Smash Burger St. Charles Mo.

Dinner Tonight 5pm at Smash Burger St. Charles Mo.

Dinner tonight 5pm at Smash Burger 1981 Zumbehl Rd.
    St. Charles, MO 63303 http://www.smashburger.com/location/St.Charles See everyone there.
    Last edited by xdmcompact; 12-18-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Anyone up for dinner tomorrow night? Always seems like I am the farthest from everyone, being in South St. Louis City. Looking to maybe have dinner at a place called Smash Burger 1981 Zumbehl Rd.
    St. Charles, MO 63303 http://www.smashburger.com/location/St.Charles Anyone up for it let me know, and what time you are available for it. Also up for suggestions for some place else if that doesn't work for everyone. Could even do something close to me in Sunset Hills Fudd Ruckers 10752 Sunset Plaza
    Saint Louis, MO 63127 http://www.fuddruckers.com/findus/in...ssouri&z=&r=25
    Sunset Hills sounds good here.

You deserve a break in the driving!

4:30 or 5:00 is good......
    Last edited by mspgunner; 12-17-2011 at 04:05 PM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

If it's in St.Charles, I'll go.

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    Sunset Hills sounds good here.

You deserve a break in the driving!

4:30 or 5:00 is good......
    If we can get more people I'm not against driving out to St. Charles. There will come a time when I do have a breakfast or dinner meet up and everyone is going to come down my way . Can you do St. Charles Marc? Hey Tony what time is good?

If we can get more people I'm not against driving out to St. Charles. There will come a time when I do have a breakfast or dinner meet up and everyone is going to come down my way . Can you do St. Charles Marc? Hey Tony what time is good?
    I can go there. 4:30 good for you?

If you post it on the MSSA web site yoiu might get more takers... up to you on that.
    Last edited by mspgunner; 12-17-2011 at 06:38 PM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    I can go there. 4:30 good for you?

If you post it on the MSSA web site you might get more takers... up to you on that.
    Posted we will see what come from it. 4:30 is ok, but will see what the consensus is.

Posted we will see what come from it. 4:30 is ok, but will see what the consensus is.
    I'll head out to Bench Rest Rifle Club tomorrow AM and just head on over there.. 4:30 or 5:00, either way works. Temperature suppose to be warm!
    Good day for shoot'n at the range, not far from the place either....

Is this oc Friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by repomasterstl View Post
    Is this oc Friendly?
    Almost all of St. Charles is OC OK.

Quote Originally Posted by repomasterstl View Post
    Is this oc Friendly?
    No signs last time I was there, do not think they have put up any signs since I was there. I do not live out that way so I can not go by and check.

Looks like we are going to meet at 5pm, everyone is welcome hope to see you there.
    Last edited by xdmcompact; 12-17-2011 at 11:53 PM.

No signs last time I was there, do not think they have put up any signs since I was there. I do not live out that way so I can not go by and check.

Looks like we are going to meet at 5pm, everyone is welcome hope to see you there.
    If they ask us to leave, the Chevy's is real close and we know we are welcome there!

Accomplished Advocate
    I have to go with maybe on this one myself. I am moving a bit of furniture from that property out in wildwood and do not know for sure yet what time the help will be available. Once we get that done, we may be able to make it, but as I am old, I do not expect it to go real fast lol.

XD is going to call me around 2 and I can confirm.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Ok, so 4:30 where today?

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    Ok, so 4:30 where today?
    Smash Burger, on the opposite end of the plaza Dierbergs is in at Zumbhel and 70, south side of highway.

Sorry, they are not assless chaps friendly, I asked last time I was there.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Smash Burger, on the opposite end of the plaza Dierbergs is in at Zumbhel and 70, south side of highway.

5pm at Smash burger. http://www.smashburger.com/location/St.Charles
    Last edited by xdmcompact; 12-18-2011 at 11:58 AM.

We'll see about that!

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post

Ok heading out early to see how busy they are, should be there a little before 5:00.

Thanks to everyone that showed up for dinner, it was a pretty good turn out for being short notice. 15 people for an OC dinner, not bad. Look forward to the next one. Will plan one soon for my neck of the woods in Sunset Hills, probably after the first.

Thanks to everyone that showed up for dinner, it was a pretty good turn out for being short notice. 15 people for an OC dinner, not bad. Look forward to the next one. Will plan one soon for my neck of the woods in Sunset Hills, probably after the first.
    Great idea! Fran sent me a message..... Too short of notice for her, probably others also. So it goes. With the two holiday weekends coming up it migth just have to keep a while.
    And that's OK too.....

Always great conversation and stories. We all never stop learning, that's a good thing.

I need to start reading OCDO on the weekends! I totally didn't see any of this till just now.

Wish I could have made it. We were out of town celebrating the first of three Christmas weekends. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    I need to start reading OCDO on the weekends! I totally didn't see any of this till just now.
    I check the site usualy every day!

I would have liked to see you and your Dad there too.