• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dinner Tommorow night Smash Burger St. Charles Mo.

mspgunner

Anyone up for dinner tomorrow night? Always seems like I am the farthest from everyone, being in South St. Louis City. Looking to maybe have dinner at a place called Smash Burger 1981 Zumbehl Rd.
St. Charles, MO 63303 http://www.smashburger.com/location/St.Charles Anyone up for it let me know, and what time you are available for it. Also up for suggestions for some place else if that doesn't work for everyone. Could even do something close to me in Sunset Hills Fudd Ruckers 10752 Sunset Plaza
Saint Louis, MO 63127 http://www.fuddruckers.com/findus/index_mapresults.php?c=st louis&s=Missouri&z=&r=25

Sunset Hills sounds good here.

You deserve a break in the driving!

4:30 or 5:00 is good......

Last edited:

xdmcompact

Sunset Hills sounds good here.

You deserve a break in the driving!

4:30 or 5:00 is good......

If we can get more people I'm not against driving out to St. Charles. There will come a time when I do have a breakfast or dinner meet up and everyone is going to come down my way :lol:. Can you do St. Charles Marc? Hey Tony what time is good?

mspgunner

If we can get more people I'm not against driving out to St. Charles. There will come a time when I do have a breakfast or dinner meet up and everyone is going to come down my way :lol:. Can you do St. Charles Marc? Hey Tony what time is good?

I can go there. 4:30 good for you?

If you post it on the MSSA web site yoiu might get more takers... up to you on that.

Last edited:

mspgunner

Posted we will see what come from it. 4:30 is ok, but will see what the consensus is.

I'll head out to Bench Rest Rifle Club tomorrow AM and just head on over there.. 4:30 or 5:00, either way works. Temperature suppose to be warm!
Good day for shoot'n at the range, not far from the place either....

xdmcompact

Is this oc Friendly?

No signs last time I was there, do not think they have put up any signs since I was there. I do not live out that way so I can not go by and check.

Looks like we are going to meet at 5pm, everyone is welcome hope to see you there.

Last edited:

mspgunner

No signs last time I was there, do not think they have put up any signs since I was there. I do not live out that way so I can not go by and check.

Looks like we are going to meet at 5pm, everyone is welcome hope to see you there.

If they ask us to leave, the Chevy's is real close and we know we are welcome there!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I have to go with maybe on this one myself. I am moving a bit of furniture from that property out in wildwood and do not know for sure yet what time the help will be available. Once we get that done, we may be able to make it, but as I am old, I do not expect it to go real fast lol.

XD is going to call me around 2 and I can confirm.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Ok, so 4:30 where today?

Smash Burger, on the opposite end of the plaza Dierbergs is in at Zumbhel and 70, south side of highway.

Sorry, they are not assless chaps friendly, I asked last time I was there.

xdmcompact

Thanks to everyone that showed up for dinner, it was a pretty good turn out for being short notice. 15 people for an OC dinner, not bad. Look forward to the next one. Will plan one soon for my neck of the woods in Sunset Hills, probably after the first.

mspgunner

Thanks to everyone that showed up for dinner, it was a pretty good turn out for being short notice. 15 people for an OC dinner, not bad. Look forward to the next one. Will plan one soon for my neck of the woods in Sunset Hills, probably after the first.

Great idea! Fran sent me a message..... Too short of notice for her, probably others also. So it goes. With the two holiday weekends coming up it migth just have to keep a while.
And that's OK too.....

Always great conversation and stories. We all never stop learning, that's a good thing.