Thread: Wisconsin Carry Training. (Wausau)

Wisconsin Carry Training. (Wausau)

Our resident phred put on a great class on behalf of the Wisconsin Carry. I went along to accompany my wife who just lost her job, so this free training was very welcome. Thanks WCI and thanks to you phred you are a natural.

There were a few odd characters there. The owner of this car in particular, spent a number of minutes trying to lock back the slide on his Walther PPK.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip20 View Post
    There were a few odd characters there. The owner of this car in particular,
    I agree, questioning government is an odd thing to do as of late.

As for problems with locking back the slide, I guess that's why he's smart and taking a class on gun training.
    Last edited by DangerClose; 12-19-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Centurion

I have problems with the WCI webpage. The chart keeps flashing like a strobe!

Quote Originally Posted by Trip20 View Post
    Our resident phred put on a great class on behalf of the Wisconsin Carry. I went along to accompany my wife who just lost her job, so this free training was very welcome. Thanks WCI and thanks to you phred you are a natural.

There were a few odd characters there. The owner of this car in particular, spent a number of minutes trying to lock back the slide on his Walther PPK.

It makes it very hard to read and impossible to navigate. I don't know why it acts so spastic. But I have tried to do something useful there and it just keeps flashing on and off. I am operating a linux operating system.

Anyone else have a problem with the WCI website? A simple means of communication would be appreciated.