• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Training. (Wausau)

Trip20

Our resident phred put on a great class on behalf of the Wisconsin Carry. I went along to accompany my wife who just lost her job, so this free training was very welcome. Thanks WCI and thanks to you phred you are a natural.

There were a few odd characters there. The owner of this car in particular, spent a number of minutes trying to lock back the slide on his Walther PPK.

d4f2bd02.jpg

DangerClose

There were a few odd characters there. The owner of this car in particular,

I agree, questioning government is an odd thing to do as of late.

As for problems with locking back the slide, I guess that's why he's smart and taking a class on gun training.

Last edited:

ccwinstructor

Centurion
I have problems with the WCI webpage. The chart keeps flashing like a strobe!

Our resident phred put on a great class on behalf of the Wisconsin Carry. I went along to accompany my wife who just lost her job, so this free training was very welcome. Thanks WCI and thanks to you phred you are a natural.

There were a few odd characters there. The owner of this car in particular, spent a number of minutes trying to lock back the slide on his Walther PPK.

d4f2bd02.jpg

It makes it very hard to read and impossible to navigate. I don't know why it acts so spastic. But I have tried to do something useful there and it just keeps flashing on and off. I am operating a linux operating system.

Anyone else have a problem with the WCI website? A simple means of communication would be appreciated.