Thread: Interesting court case involving a firearm

Interesting court case involving a firearm

If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Interesting article, I am intrigued on how the laws are portrayed and how officials conduct business.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

"properly registered under Missouri law in the Drivers name" that losses all creditability with me, if you don't research it then there probably more errors LOL

Accomplished Advocate
    Chief Wolf at it again. There really needs to be about a 2 million dollar settlement in order to get those morons on the city council to see that he should be fired.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

If Wolf had his way. We'd all be unarmed and subjected to constant searches with out cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    If Wolf had his way. We'd all be unarmed and subjected to constant searches with out cause.
    How do we out or expose him?

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    How do we out or expose him?
    LOL, sometime I will look up the email and send it to you.

That moron is ON RECORD AND OUTTED by one of his own staff DEMANDING they do it whether legal or not, the staff person sent the EMAIL he sent to the GCLA and it SHOULD have been enough to have his post revoked and several civil suits filed, but you have already seen the stupidity that exist in city councils so it might be easier for you to understand, they did nothing to him, so he still does whatever the hell he wants, a real **** he is, a real ****.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Activist Member
    This has so much red tape against the idiot Chief! How come with obvious proof that what he is doing is illegal on his other accounts that they don't just get rid of his butt all together!!!
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

The sad part is that even with all the slide apparent in North County since the early 90s, the citizens actually put up with this.