• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting court case involving a firearm

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
"properly registered under Missouri law in the Drivers name" that losses all creditability with me, if you don't research it then there probably more errors LOL

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Chief Wolf at it again. There really needs to be about a 2 million dollar settlement in order to get those morons on the city council to see that he should be fired.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
How do we out or expose him?

LOL, sometime I will look up the email and send it to you.

That moron is ON RECORD AND OUTTED by one of his own staff DEMANDING they do it whether legal or not, the staff person sent the EMAIL he sent to the GCLA and it SHOULD have been enough to have his post revoked and several civil suits filed, but you have already seen the stupidity that exist in city councils so it might be easier for you to understand, they did nothing to him, so he still does whatever the hell he wants, a real turd he is, a real turd.

DWCook

Activist Member
This has so much red tape against the idiot Chief! How come with obvious proof that what he is doing is illegal on his other accounts that they don't just get rid of his butt all together!!!