• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC friendly business

Metalhead47

Since we are on the subject of cars.........

Apparently the guys at O'reilly Auto have a sense of humor.

1. Go to O'Reilly Auto's website
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/home.oap

2. Enter "121g" in the search field

3. Click through the product details and compatibility

Now if I could just get one of these for my car...

Least they could do is put a price up geeze....

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    1 KB · Views: 162
  • th_disdain28.gif
    th_disdain28.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 164
  • semarrefort.gif
    semarrefort.gif
    1,010 bytes · Views: 161

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Ded U intensionaly mizpell 'frindly'? :rolleyes:

I do not know to what you refer. I may have, but do not now recall it....Thanks:D

BTW - have an opening for full time proof reader/research assistant - low pay, no recognition, long hours, fun times.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
butt it do pay?

Based on percentage of loss recovered and time savings recaptured as compared to probable expenses that may otherwise have been incurred through normal business practices. In other words, if you consider 3rd world piece work rates competitive: yes.....:uhoh:.....maybe.

Trigger Dr

Only in Montana

Montana_Hooker.jpg

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Hey now! I am originally from Montana and I don't take light to your comments and photo's. :cry: :D