• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walworth County free WI CCL training class 1/14/12

Max

I sent you an email Paul but wanted to make sure you get the info so I am posting here as well. My wife is a for sure at the gun class in Delevan on 1-14 and my neighbor is a maybe. I will talk to him tomorrow and let you know whether he is in or out.

Great work guys.

Jason in WI

The event page on Facebook says this class is full up. Paul any updates?

I started cross-posting this to make sure we had a good turn out but I didn't check for updates on Facebook :shocker:

arkluball

Hello, I am new to the forum and came across this. If there is still room I would like to attend. Please let me know if there is still room!

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Good job, WCI!

Well, today is the big day, and I mean BIG! It looks like you will have a packed house, including lots of ladies looking for a legal way to effectively protect themselves. I downloaded the class materials for my wife and went over them with her and they are very complete. This class will give her a good foundation for self-defense. I hope there will be class time set aside for questions, as she had several. In the future she and I are planning to attend some advanced self-defense classes together when we can afford it. Good job, WCI!

6znhoz.jpg

paul@paul-fisher.com

Had 193 participants. 40% or so women. The logistics were difficult but we got the class started only 30 minutes late and finished just after 4:15.

Very good feedback!

kevoinc

Great job

I attended the Walworth County class today and it was outstanding from start to finish,thanks alot to all who were involved.I came right home and signed up to this website.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Want To Thank Everyone For Their Help Today!

I would like to thank all those that volunteered today and made this a great event; Krysta & Nancy for handling the major portion of the class registration paperwork, Paul for making this all possible and giving an introduction to everyone before the training, Pastor Bob for allowing us to have the training in the church and his welcoming speech to everyone, Nik for introducing Wisconsin Carry and explaining what we are all about and; several other Wisconsin Carry members who arrived and helped with the paperwork, refreshments and general directions to all the people attending today.

Thanks again everyone!

MKEgal

kevoinc said:
I came right home and signed up to this website.
Welcome aboard, & I hope that class was just the first step in your self-selected education w/r/t carrying for self-defense.
Browse the stickies, especially the "what you need to know" thread - it has lots of useful information.
Use the search function - many times someone's question has already been answered.
(Some questions have been answered several times, in several threads, when new people couldn't figure out that there was a search function, or how to use it.) :rolleyes:

As for Phil's thanks, I have to point out that Nancy did probably 2/3 of the "writing names on certificates" job 'cause she has better handwriting.
There were a few glitches, but everything worked out & I think we all worked well together.