• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA License Plates?

Bucks Gun Shop

Guys -

I respect the choices that each and everyone of you make with regards to your choices to display or not to display your support of 2A rights... For most of my years, I took the low key approach, not wanting to get my car keyed, or offend those that may not share my beliefs... However, I am now of the belief that I have made a mistake with this approach... It is much like those that choose to open carry in order to demonstrate that a handgun a peacefully co-exist with activities of daily living and not present a menace to society... By openly demonstrating that I support 2A rights, people can see that it is not just the "right-wing wacko" that supports 2A rights, but also the successful businessman, family man, church-goer, etc... Just a thought...

wrightme

The only thing that might do it quicker would be NRA Life Member stickers on a Prius. I got close with my Rossi stickers on my Civic Hybrid but didn't have any problems because of that over here on the dry side.
No, "Drill baby, Drill!" on a prius..............

aktion

I won't send another dime to the NRA, as there are more worthy recipients such as Gun Owners of America, in my opinion. As for Fremont - they have a statue of V.I. Lenin there, if that sheds any light on their way of thinking. I OC'd regularly while living in neighboring Ballard, and rarely had an issue. I'm less and less convinced of the 'flying under the radar' approach. I'll never forget seeing an NRA sticker on a Prius, I thought I'd seen a unicorn.