• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An option for POV recording.

Jayd1981

I got an email from amazon offering the ContourRoam sports POV camera for $89 with free 1 day shipping. I also noticed they sell a picatinny rail adapter. There would be very little chance of shooting your camera this way. Just thought I'd pass along the information and Code.

Customers who showed an interest in hands-free action cameras might like to know they can get the ContourROAM hands-free HD camcorder for only $89 with the following promotional code: 89ROAM89.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_172710_22130790_pe_button/?docId=1000760861

Last edited:

ARADCOM

Contour POV Camera

Wow, Thanks for the info and link!

Just ordered one for my son for a Christmas present. I have a Contour 1080 and a GPS model that I use for skiing and they are GREAT little cameras.

And $89! With free shipping! Sweet!!

Thanks again.