• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond area NRA certified firearms instructors - Position(s) available

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Proactive Shooters is currently seeking resumes for NRA certified firearms instructors. This is a part-time (10-99) position. Candidates must meet the following requirements:

- NRA certified instructor in the Basic Pistol discipline. Other certifications/disciplines are also encouraged.

- Local to the Metro Richmond, Va. area with the ability to travel locally.

- Prior law enforcement/military/verifiable firearms experience preferred.

- Candidate must not currently be employed by another firearms training company

All interested candidates must submit a resume/cv by mail to:

Proactive Shooters, LLC

Attn: James Reynolds

9702 Gayton Road, Suite 185

Richmond, Va. 23238

No emails or phone calls, please.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Will the company provide squirtguns, or does the instructor have to bring their own?

stay safe.

Yes, I know you finally broke down and bought red/blue guns. But it's still fun to poke you with that stick.

Last edited:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Will the company provide squirtguns, or does the instructor have to bring their own?

stay safe.

Yes, I know you finally broke down and bought red/blue guns.

Actually, the training gun is orange....but the squirt gun may make an appearance.....

.....But it's still fun to poke you with that stick.

Didn't "poking stuff" get you in trouble? :)