Thread: Donation to Oregon Firearm Federation

Donation to Oregon Firearm Federation

Just donated my $50 to OFF and will receive that back in full from my state income tax. If you support our right to keep and bear arms in Oregon, I would recommend you to donate to OFF and support the fight for Open Carry and Concealed Carry. Remember, Carrying a firearms is better then not carrying at all. Remember to only donate a maximum of $50 and if you pay more then that, it out of your pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUX1P...d6AUAAAAAAAAAA

COMMENT REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack

I would highly recommend supporting the OFF with your Oregon $50 credit ($100 per couple filing jointly). Kevin and OFF do a great job defending our firearms rights in Salem when the legislature is in session as well as taking on the court system through a related venue. OFF is the only place I use my Oregon contribution credit.

Also, this is not a deduction from your taxable income, it is a 100% credit against any tax due on your Oregon return.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Ironbar, I would recommend you to stop with the personal attacks. You are violating the rules in Opencarry.org, this is not a site to attack someone difference, but a place share there experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Drouin View Post
    Ironbar, I would recommend you to stop with the personal attacks. You are violating the rules in Opencarry.org, this is not a site to attack someone difference, but a place share there experience.
    +1

COMMENT REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack

+ 1000
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

i dont donate to any organization , i stopped when the NRA decided that the assault weapons ban in the 80s could be compromised with..... cancelled my membership and stopped donating politically
    *Disclaimer~ I am not an attorney, i do not give legal advice. Any opinion stated here is in no way meant to insinuate, imply, compel or encourage that you should do anything that is illegal either knowingly or otherwise. My answers however valid may not be complete or applicable to your individual situation. I strongly recommend that you do your own research, make your own decisions and hire an attorney for legal advice ~

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Bumping this since the year end is almost here. Throw some money at oregon firearms foundation politcal action committee and get it back entirely in your Oregon tax return as a credit. Fifty bucks if filing alone, one hundred if filing jointly.
    Last edited by bigtoe416; 12-12-2012 at 07:35 PM.