• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn Sighting - Newport News / Seaford

Armed

Friday evening around 6pm or so... Northbound on George Washington Hwy near the Seaford area. Jacked up Jeep Wrangler with orange GSL sticker and VCDL decal. "Trail Guide" decal / magnetic sign on doors. Nice Jeep! :)

I was in front of, beside and behind you at times, driving the GF's Dodge Ram with K-9 Search and Rescue decals across the back and on the sides. I let you in when you merged onto GW.... Just curious if you are on this board as well.

45acpForMe

ODA is down in Smithfield so I think it was probably DJEEPER. I think he drives a red Jeep with a bunch of stickers on it. :)

He works (one of his jobs) right around that area at a bike shop so I see him around often.