Zamias Services, Inc.
    (814) 532-6112 ph
    (814) 242-6264 cell
    rmccarthy@zamias.net
    Now I am getting bombarded with e-mails from
    Barb Morris, Property Manager
    bmorris@easttownmallgb.com
    920-468-8500
    And countless others supporting the signage in e-mails to East Town Mall, I will copy and post them here, PLZ feel free to respond to any of them.
    Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:08 AM
    To: bmorris@easttownmallgb.com
    Subject: Please Keep No Guns Signs Posted

Dear East Town Mall Managers,

I go to the Mall almost every day to walk and then to shop. I would stop going there if I thought people with loaded guns were walking around there.

Nobody needs a gun to go shopping or walking or to watch a movie. If you change your policy I will also discourage my friends from going there.

Please, please do not give in to these extremists. I would be happy to talk to you in person if you have any question about my position.

Leah Abrahams
    920-465-0492

Leah Abrahams

Green Bay, WI 54311
    Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:31 PM

As a resident of the area, I strongly urge you to maintain the prohibition of firearms in the mall.

Allowing loaded guns in public places will make us all less safe, not safer!

Thank you, Ewa Pankratz

Ewa Pankratz

De Pere, WI 54115
    Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 4:05 PM

As a resident of the area, I strongly urge you to maintain the prohibition of firearms in the mall.

I will only shop in stores that do not allow weapons. I applaud your decision and ask that you do not cave to a very small fraction of the population wanting to be allowed to go anywhere with a weapon. East Town has too many children in it to allow the possibility of one accident'.

Thank you,

Margaret Wilson

Green Bay, WI 54313
    Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 3:29 PM

Thank you,

Joan Remmel

Green Bay, WI 54303

This is only a sample of the "hater" mail I get from, Barb Morris, Property Manager
    bmorris@easttownmallgb.com
    920-468-8500

try calling the people that left there numbers , talk some sense in to them !

They all sound like they're coming from the same person, the quote sticking out to me is "Allowing loaded guns will make us less safe, not safer"
    Simeone isn't trying very hard to make these emails look like separate "concerned citizens" to me.
    "Ever notice once in a while you come across somebody you shouldn't have f***ed with......That's me." -Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino"

I wonder which group decided to plaster the mall agent with the opposite agenda?

Leah Abrahams (Self-Employed/Photographer), (Zip code: 54302) $250 to PROGRESSIVE PATRIOTS FUND on 01/18/07

Northeast Wisconsin Spiritual Directors Ewa Pankratz De Pere, WI 54115 (920) 983-9586

Quote Originally Posted by G30Mike View Post
    They all sound like they're coming from the same person, the quote sticking out to me is "Allowing loaded guns will make us less safe, not safer"
    Simeone isn't trying very hard to make these emails look like separate "concerned citizens" to me.
    Jeri sent all of them...
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Honestly, what's the point?

Trying to engage psychopaths with logic is an exercise in futility. Life is short and malls are for 12 year old PeTArds anyway.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Honestly, what's the point?

Trying to engage psychopaths with logic is an exercise in futility. Life is short and malls are for 12 year old PeTArds anyway.
    Because going to a mall is usually a one stop shopping experience. Don't get me wrong, I don't see the point in going to them as I can go other places, but malls do fairly well (unless the criminals are there, which is what will happen when the law abiding cannot defend themselves). This is why we must be ever vigilant.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Jeri sent all of them...
    Probably not too far off, sounds like one of our missions. Jeri's kids are most likely behind it.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

I did send an email to Bob, nice and too the point.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Because going to a mall is usually a one stop shopping experience. Don't get me wrong, I don't see the point in going to them as I can go other places, but malls do fairly well (unless the criminals are there, which is what will happen when the law abiding cannot defend themselves). This is why we must be ever vigilant.
    I meant engaging those in the posted emails. Plus I wouldn't want those nutters having my contact info.

As far as one stop shopping, that's why God let Al Gore invent the interwebs and why there is free shipping.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I meant engaging those in the posted emails. Plus I wouldn't want those nutters having my contact info.

As far as one stop shopping, that's why God let Al Gore invent the interwebs and why there is free shipping.

Either I misread what you wrote, or it was written unclearly...
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I just got off the phone with an individual from Zamias Corp, not the one I had initially called to file the complaint with, but someone HIGHER!
    We talked for about 20min, he had read my initial e-mail I had sent to
    Rudy McCarthy
    Leasing Representative
    Zamias Services, Inc.
    (814) 532-6112 ph
    (814) 242-6264 cell
    rmccarthy@zamias.net
    I believe it was his boss that I spoke to, he was very professional and had thanked me for putting together such a good resource of info in re to posting the property.
    He is going to present the info to the legal dept of the corp, so hand tight, we might win this one!
    Zamias Corp owns/manages properties in States that have CC, in fact, Mr.Carr was at one of their properties in Arizona and had witnessed it first hand, I told him larger Corp's like Wal-Mart honor the laws of the State that had stores in with NO ISSUES!
    Further more, he did inform me that the local property MGR, Barb Morris had contacted the GBPD and they told them to what to post, what to say and how to word the postings.
    Since when does the GBPD offer specific legal advice?

Quote Originally Posted by qball54208 View Post
    I just got off the phone with an individual from Zamias Corp, not the one I had initially called to file the complaint with, but someone HIGHER!
    We talked for about 20min, he had read my initial e-mail I had sent to
    Rudy McCarthy
    Leasing Representative
    Zamias Services, Inc.
    (814) 532-6112 ph
    (814) 242-6264 cell
    rmccarthy@zamias.net
    I believe it was his boss that I spoke to, he was very professional and had thanked me for putting together such a good resource of info in re to posting the property.
    He is going to present the info to the legal dept of the corp, so hand tight, we might win this one!
    Zamias Corp owns/manages properties in States that have CC, in fact, Mr.Carr was at one of their properties in Arizona and had witnessed it first hand, I told him larger Corp's like Wal-Mart honor the laws of the State that had stores in with NO ISSUES!
    Further more, he did inform me that the local property MGR, Barb Morris had contacted the GBPD and they told them to what to post, what to say and how to word the postings.
    Since when does the GBPD offer specific legal advice?
    When it fits their political agenda, and highly doubtful you will get unbiased information.

Quote Originally Posted by G30Mike View Post
    They all sound like they're coming from the same person
    I noticed the same thing.

Trying to engage psychopaths with logic is an exercise in futility.
    Agreed.

Plus I wouldn't want those nutters having my contact info.
    +100

Congrats!!

Congratulations to qball54208, bigdaddy1 and the rest of us that emailed

EAST TOWN HAS REMOVED THEIR SIGNS!!!

Another mark in the win column!

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Does anyone else find it odd...........

that all the email addresses are from a hotmail account?

Trolling by e-mail via Jeri's Kidz! Do these people really think a sing will stop a criminal? Fools! Each and every one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    that all the email addresses are from a hotmail account?

Trolling by e-mail via Jeri's Kidz! Do these people really think a sing will stop a criminal? Fools! Each and every one of them.
    I see 1 hotmail, 2 gmail and 1 roadrunner...?

I agree the emails are suspiciously similar...and most of the addresses look like they were "random generated" / automated.

Not sure it's 1 person (Jeri) doing it, but I'm sure it's at least a bunch of people that were given a fire-mission to bombard Zamias with anti crap.
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

I think trying to convince a mall manager with a campaign isn't an effective policy for us. I think the more effective way to convince or FORCE the hand of mall management is to go to the individual store's management. After all, the stores are the ones paying the mall for the space. If you have ten tenants of the mall putting the pressure on the mall manager to change policy I believe that is going to be far more effective. The stores speak with their rent and they are what draw people to the building. Also the stores are the ones paying the price in lost business for the mall management pushing us away. Walking through my mall yesterday (1st time in probably a year) I could not help but notice the amount of empty store fronts. The malls cannot afford to lose tenants over an over-reaching policy that pushes the tenant's customers away. Simply go to the mall's websites and see what their tenant list is and begin e-mailing the tenants.

Quote Originally Posted by kawisixer01 View Post
    I think trying to convince a mall manager with a campaign isn't an effective policy for us. I think the more effective way to convince or FORCE the hand of mall management is to go to the individual store's management. After all, the stores are the ones paying the mall for the space. If you have ten tenants of the mall putting the pressure on the mall manager to change policy I believe that is going to be far more effective. The stores speak with their rent and they are what draw people to the building. Also the stores are the ones paying the price in lost business for the mall management pushing us away. Walking through my mall yesterday (1st time in probably a year) I could not help but notice the amount of empty store fronts. The malls cannot afford to lose tenants over an over-reaching policy that pushes the tenant's customers away. Simply go to the mall's websites and see what their tenant list is and begin e-mailing the tenants.
    No one was trying to convince any manager, but the managing company. A manager may nor may not have the necessary authority to take this type of action, but the management company can pass policy down.

The anti emails sound a lot like those that went to counties asking that county buildings be posted so that the email senders would feel safe. Jeri's ghoulies spading the ground for more victims of violence.

Whenever you see the phrase "loaded guns in public places" or "public gun carriers" you can bet that it's coming from a Joyce Foundation funded astro-turf operation.
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-14-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    No one was trying to convince any manager, but the managing company. A manager may nor may not have the necessary authority to take this type of action, but the management company can pass policy down.
    So there isn't a local or regional manager running the location that then reports to a ceo or something similar at the "managing company", you know, typical management structure? I doubt the local manager takes orders from 10 people. He takes them from one guy running the show at the HQ office. But I guess we could split hairs all day with eachother, or actually put that effort into the general idea of my post. The main idea of my post is complain to the store's HQ and let them do the convincing for us to the mall management. You can bitch to the mall management and say "i'm not going to come spend money at your mall.." But I have a feeling you would get a whole lot more response if you sent something to the tenant HQ saying " i'd love to come spend money IN YOUR STORE, but cannot because your landlord is telling me I'm not welcome."