• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Town Mall MGR bombarding me

kawisixer01

No one was trying to convince any manager, but the managing company. A manager may nor may not have the necessary authority to take this type of action, but the management company can pass policy down.

So there isn't a local or regional manager running the location that then reports to a ceo or something similar at the "managing company", you know, typical management structure? I doubt the local manager takes orders from 10 people. He takes them from one guy running the show at the HQ office. But I guess we could split hairs all day with eachother, or actually put that effort into the general idea of my post. The main idea of my post is complain to the store's HQ and let them do the convincing for us to the mall management. You can bitch to the mall management and say "i'm not going to come spend money at your mall.." But I have a feeling you would get a whole lot more response if you sent something to the tenant HQ saying " i'd love to come spend money IN YOUR STORE, but cannot because your landlord is telling me I'm not welcome."