• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Town Mall MGR bombarding me

qball54208

I sent in an e-mail to the property office, attn to Rudy McCarthy
Leasing Representative
Zamias Services, Inc.
(814) 532-6112 ph
(814) 242-6264 cell
rmccarthy@zamias.net
Now I am getting bombarded with e-mails from
Barb Morris, Property Manager
bmorris@easttownmallgb.com
920-468-8500
And countless others supporting the signage in e-mails to East Town Mall, I will copy and post them here, PLZ feel free to respond to any of them.
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:08 AM
To: bmorris@easttownmallgb.com
Subject: Please Keep No Guns Signs Posted

Dear East Town Mall Managers,

I go to the Mall almost every day to walk and then to shop. I would stop going there if I thought people with loaded guns were walking around there.

Nobody needs a gun to go shopping or walking or to watch a movie. If you change your policy I will also discourage my friends from going there.

Please, please do not give in to these extremists. I would be happy to talk to you in person if you have any question about my position.

Leah Abrahams
920-465-0492

Leah Abrahams

Green Bay, WI 54311
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:31 PM

As a resident of the area, I strongly urge you to maintain the prohibition of firearms in the mall.

Allowing loaded guns in public places will make us all less safe, not safer!

Thank you, Ewa Pankratz

Ewa Pankratz

De Pere, WI 54115
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 4:05 PM

As a resident of the area, I strongly urge you to maintain the prohibition of firearms in the mall.

I will only shop in stores that do not allow weapons. I applaud your decision and ask that you do not cave to a very small fraction of the population wanting to be allowed to go anywhere with a weapon. East Town has too many children in it to allow the possibility of one accident'.

Thank you,

Margaret Wilson

Green Bay, WI 54313
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 3:29 PM

Thank you,

Joan Remmel

Green Bay, WI 54303

This is only a sample of the "hater" mail I get from, Barb Morris, Property Manager
bmorris@easttownmallgb.com
920-468-8500

G30Mike

They all sound like they're coming from the same person, the quote sticking out to me is "Allowing loaded guns will make us less safe, not safer"
Simeone isn't trying very hard to make these emails look like separate "concerned citizens" to me.

Vandil

I wonder which group decided to plaster the mall agent with the opposite agenda?

Leah Abrahams (Self-Employed/Photographer), (Zip code: 54302) $250 to PROGRESSIVE PATRIOTS FUND on 01/18/07

Northeast Wisconsin Spiritual Directors Ewa Pankratz De Pere, WI 54115 (920) 983-9586

Mlutz

They all sound like they're coming from the same person, the quote sticking out to me is "Allowing loaded guns will make us less safe, not safer"
Simeone isn't trying very hard to make these emails look like separate "concerned citizens" to me.

Jeri sent all of them...

HandyHamlet

Honestly, what's the point?

Trying to engage psychopaths with logic is an exercise in futility. Life is short and malls are for 12 year old PeTArds anyway.

protias

Honestly, what's the point?

Trying to engage psychopaths with logic is an exercise in futility. Life is short and malls are for 12 year old PeTArds anyway.

Because going to a mall is usually a one stop shopping experience. Don't get me wrong, I don't see the point in going to them as I can go other places, but malls do fairly well (unless the criminals are there, which is what will happen when the law abiding cannot defend themselves). This is why we must be ever vigilant.

HandyHamlet

Because going to a mall is usually a one stop shopping experience. Don't get me wrong, I don't see the point in going to them as I can go other places, but malls do fairly well (unless the criminals are there, which is what will happen when the law abiding cannot defend themselves). This is why we must be ever vigilant.

I meant engaging those in the posted emails. Plus I wouldn't want those nutters having my contact info.

As far as one stop shopping, that's why God let Al Gore invent the interwebs and why there is free shipping.

:cool:

protias

I meant engaging those in the posted emails. Plus I wouldn't want those nutters having my contact info.

As far as one stop shopping, that's why God let Al Gore invent the interwebs and why there is free shipping.

:cool:

Either I misread what you wrote, or it was written unclearly... :uhoh:

qball54208

I just got off the phone with an individual from Zamias Corp, not the one I had initially called to file the complaint with, but someone HIGHER!
We talked for about 20min, he had read my initial e-mail I had sent to
Rudy McCarthy
Leasing Representative
Zamias Services, Inc.
(814) 532-6112 ph
(814) 242-6264 cell
rmccarthy@zamias.net
I believe it was his boss that I spoke to, he was very professional and had thanked me for putting together such a good resource of info in re to posting the property.
He is going to present the info to the legal dept of the corp, so hand tight, we might win this one!
Zamias Corp owns/manages properties in States that have CC, in fact, Mr.Carr was at one of their properties in Arizona and had witnessed it first hand, I told him larger Corp's like Wal-Mart honor the laws of the State that had stores in with NO ISSUES!
Further more, he did inform me that the local property MGR, Barb Morris had contacted the GBPD and they told them to what to post, what to say and how to word the postings.
Since when does the GBPD offer specific legal advice?

bigdaddy1

I just got off the phone with an individual from Zamias Corp, not the one I had initially called to file the complaint with, but someone HIGHER!
We talked for about 20min, he had read my initial e-mail I had sent to
Rudy McCarthy
Leasing Representative
Zamias Services, Inc.
(814) 532-6112 ph
(814) 242-6264 cell
rmccarthy@zamias.net
I believe it was his boss that I spoke to, he was very professional and had thanked me for putting together such a good resource of info in re to posting the property.
He is going to present the info to the legal dept of the corp, so hand tight, we might win this one!
Zamias Corp owns/manages properties in States that have CC, in fact, Mr.Carr was at one of their properties in Arizona and had witnessed it first hand, I told him larger Corp's like Wal-Mart honor the laws of the State that had stores in with NO ISSUES!
Further more, he did inform me that the local property MGR, Barb Morris had contacted the GBPD and they told them to what to post, what to say and how to word the postings.
Since when does the GBPD offer specific legal advice?

When it fits their political agenda, and highly doubtful you will get unbiased information.

Teej

that all the email addresses are from a hotmail account?

Trolling by e-mail via Jeri's Kidz! Do these people really think a sing will stop a criminal? Fools! Each and every one of them.

I see 1 hotmail, 2 gmail and 1 roadrunner...?

I agree the emails are suspiciously similar...and most of the addresses look like they were "random generated" / automated.

Not sure it's 1 person (Jeri) doing it, but I'm sure it's at least a bunch of people that were given a fire-mission to bombard Zamias with anti crap.

kawisixer01

I think trying to convince a mall manager with a campaign isn't an effective policy for us. I think the more effective way to convince or FORCE the hand of mall management is to go to the individual store's management. After all, the stores are the ones paying the mall for the space. If you have ten tenants of the mall putting the pressure on the mall manager to change policy I believe that is going to be far more effective. The stores speak with their rent and they are what draw people to the building. Also the stores are the ones paying the price in lost business for the mall management pushing us away. Walking through my mall yesterday (1st time in probably a year) I could not help but notice the amount of empty store fronts. The malls cannot afford to lose tenants over an over-reaching policy that pushes the tenant's customers away. Simply go to the mall's websites and see what their tenant list is and begin e-mailing the tenants.

bigdaddy1

I think trying to convince a mall manager with a campaign isn't an effective policy for us. I think the more effective way to convince or FORCE the hand of mall management is to go to the individual store's management. After all, the stores are the ones paying the mall for the space. If you have ten tenants of the mall putting the pressure on the mall manager to change policy I believe that is going to be far more effective. The stores speak with their rent and they are what draw people to the building. Also the stores are the ones paying the price in lost business for the mall management pushing us away. Walking through my mall yesterday (1st time in probably a year) I could not help but notice the amount of empty store fronts. The malls cannot afford to lose tenants over an over-reaching policy that pushes the tenant's customers away. Simply go to the mall's websites and see what their tenant list is and begin e-mailing the tenants.

No one was trying to convince any manager, but the managing company. A manager may nor may not have the necessary authority to take this type of action, but the management company can pass policy down.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
The anti emails sound a lot like those that went to counties asking that county buildings be posted so that the email senders would feel safe. Jeri's ghoulies spading the ground for more victims of violence.

Whenever you see the phrase "loaded guns in public places" or "public gun carriers" you can bet that it's coming from a Joyce Foundation funded astro-turf operation.

Last edited: