Thread: Marcus East Green Bay

Marcus East Green Bay

GREAT NEWS:

Marcus Theaters Green Bay east side has removed the no weapons signs!!

I carried there this weekend with no issues!

-Mike

Nice! I wonder if the other Marcus locations are also unposted.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Nice! I wonder if the other Marcus locations are also unposted.
    I know the Ridge in New Berlin has never been posted that I know of. Never got a chance to carry there as I usually had dinner at places with liquor licenses before seeing a movie. After someone posted they had been asked to leave from another Marcus location I didn't even try to carry even though they didn't post so I wouldn't wreck it for the CC guys. Ended up just not going to the movies out of spite not long after that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jason in WI; 12-20-2011 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason in WI View Post
    I know the Ridge in New Berlin has never been posted that I know of. Never got a chance to carry there as I usually had dinner at places with liquor licenses before seeing a movie. After someone posted they had been asked to leave from another Marcus location I didn't even try to carry even though they didn't post so I wouldn't wreck it for the CC guys. Ended up just not going to the movies out of spite not long after that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    Yes, I remember that. The last time I went to the Marcus in Brookfield, it was posted. I haven't been there in over a year.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)