• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marcus East Green Bay

Jason in WI

Nice! I wonder if the other Marcus locations are also unposted.

I know the Ridge in New Berlin has never been posted that I know of. Never got a chance to carry there as I usually had dinner at places with liquor licenses before seeing a movie. After someone posted they had been asked to leave from another Marcus location I didn't even try to carry even though they didn't post so I wouldn't wreck it for the CC guys. Ended up just not going to the movies out of spite not long after that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

protias

I know the Ridge in New Berlin has never been posted that I know of. Never got a chance to carry there as I usually had dinner at places with liquor licenses before seeing a movie. After someone posted they had been asked to leave from another Marcus location I didn't even try to carry even though they didn't post so I wouldn't wreck it for the CC guys. Ended up just not going to the movies out of spite not long after that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Yes, I remember that. The last time I went to the Marcus in Brookfield, it was posted. I haven't been there in over a year.