• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eric Holder Claims Racism Responsible for Fast and Furious Criticism, Hemingway TWS

H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...nsible-fast-and-furious-criticism_613596.html
Mark Hemingway said:
Mr. Holder said he believed that a few — the “more extreme segment” — were motivated by animus against Mr. Obama and that he served as a stand-in for him. “This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” he said, “both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

So, to sum up, the Justice Department willing gives thousands of guns to Mexican criminal gangs; this results in the deaths of two U.S. law enforcement agents (one of whom, Jaime Zapata, was Hispanic) and dozens of Mexican nationals; the Justice Department stonewalls and misleads in the ensuing investigations; and now Eric Holder claims that criticism of his conduct is fueled by racism? Right.
He's right about animus against Obama. Without animus there is only death.

jbone

Not surprising that would come from this administration.

Dreamer

When the facts of a dicey political situation point toward uncontravertable guilt and clear criminal conspiracy, on of the last refuge of the political scoundrel is to play the "race card"...

Holder is guilty of criminal conspiracy and possibly even treason in this "Fast and Furious" debacle. He has been involved in criminal conspiracies, coverups, illegal "secret ops" and false flag operations designed to destroy the US Constitution, and the rights and liberties of the Citizenry of the US since the early 1990's.

There are clearly worded Federal codes that define how treason is to be dealt with under US law. It's time that we start enforcing 18 USC CHAPTER 115...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_115.html

Last edited:

nobama

Anyone who is associated with obama deserves charges with treason. They are clearly anti freedom,anti American and anti constitution. Period.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
When the facts of a dicey political situation point toward uncontravertable guilt and clear criminal conspiracy, on of the last refuge of the political scoundrel is to play the "race card"...

Holder is guilty of criminal conspiracy and possibly even treason in this "Fast and Furious" debacle. He has been involved in criminal conspiracies, coverups, illegal "secret ops" and false flag operations designed to destroy the US Constitution, and the rights and liberties of the Citizenry of the US since the early 1990's.

There are clearly worded Federal codes that define how treason is to be dealt with under US law. It's time that we start enforcing 18 USC CHAPTER 115...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_115.html

Amen to that!

since9

Campaign Veteran
Not only that, but he was also involved in ruby ridge and Waco under Janet Reno.

Dang! that guy's got a long and sordid "teflon" history worming his way past the Constitutional protections against such heinous actions in our nation's foundations and history.

Holder - Knock it off. You've stood, and continue to stand for everything in violation of the foundations of the country for which I and 30 Million others swore an oath to defend..

Knock it off.