Thread: Madison area training.

Madison area training.

My aunt is interested in getting training for her ccw. Are there any classes in the near future say 2 weeks to month out beside gander mountain that qualify for ccw lic? Preferably from open-carry member.

Don't know if this instructor has any up coming classes scheduled, give her a call.

She's in Madison

Vicki McKenna
    learn2carry@gmail.com
    Phone: 6086204867

JJC

Thanks will do!

I tried calling and a guys voice was on the machine. I left a message but no return call so far in almost 24 hrs. Are you sure that's the right number?

Deerfield Pistol and Profession Equipment Supply offer a class but I am unsure of cost on it.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. offers free classes to members.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    oh nice! i know its like 15 to join. does anyone know when the next class in madison would be? and if that satisfies the ccl req?

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    To be technical, Wisconsin Carry offers free classes to EVERYONE, it's just a good idea to become a member.

McX
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcice View Post
    and if that satisfies the ccl req?
    Yes

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

MATC (Madison College) was running classes in November. Probably still are. $99 bucks, 6 hours, compliant cert when you are done. The instructors were very good and probably right up "my aunt's" alley if she's not a gun person.
    "I can only be held responsible for my own stupidity." - Captain Nemo

Nice. I received a PM from shotgun about a class and waiting for details but I will look into that as an alternative.

Thumbs up Upcoming Training In January...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcice View Post
    Nice. I received a PM from shotgun about a class and waiting for details but I will look into that as an alternative.
    I don't know how far you are willing to drive but there is a class in Elkhorn on the 14th: https://www.facebook.com/events/315929031761567/

We have others scheduled. I am fairly certain that if you go to www.wisconsincarry.org and enter your email address in the subscribe section on the bottom, middle portion of the screen you will receive emails about the Wisconsin Carry concealed carry classes as they are scheduled. I've received quite a few emails showing classes all over Wisconsin.

It is indeed a good thing to join Wisconsin Carry.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy