Thread: ?Gun Store in Ozark area?

?Gun Store in Ozark area?

Any suggestions on a good gun store in the Sparta/Ozark area?

Is the Bass in Springfield my best bet or is there an independent worth doing business with in this area?

To me, Loftis Gun and Pawn is one of the best games in town. They have some very good prices and they don't brow-beat you if you are not selecting their preferred pistol/rifle/shotgun etc.

I am in no way affiliated with them except by being a very satisfied customer. YMMV.

By the way, they are on the corner of Sunshine and Campbell. Across Sunshine from Bass Pro shops.
    Last edited by HYRYSC; 12-21-2011 at 09:47 AM. Reason: added address

We've used Loftis too; seem to be decent people with fair prices.

Quote Originally Posted by HYRYSC View Post
    To me, Loftis Gun and Pawn is one of the best games in town. They have some very good prices and they don't brow-beat you if you are not selecting their preferred pistol/rifle/shotgun etc.

I am in no way affiliated with them except by being a very satisfied customer. YMMV.

By the way, they are on the corner of Sunshine and Campbell. Across Sunshine from Bass Pro shops.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGamingGirl View Post
    We've used Loftis too; seem to be decent people with fair prices.

^^^^
    CUDOS to what they said.

Bass Pro prices almost all their guns a MSRP; so they are generally high unless on sale. But Loftis is consistently inexpensive and most of the guys are not the average know-it-all gun dudes....however, they have hired a new guy who has inside info from God on everything!

Also, there is EDI or Steve's in Nixa; he is on the north side of town in the industrial park, behind the bank there on N Main & Tracker Road. He is pretty easy to get along with. But don't try to be smarter than him.....he's forgotten more than most people can remember. Good gunsmith too.

Good luck!