Whether or not it does, it is not allowed by statute.
The §175.60(2m)(b)6 is the CCL number.Originally Posted by Wisconsin Statutes§175.60(12) MAINTENANCE, USE, AND PUBLICATION OF RECORDS BY THE DEPARTMENT. (a) The department shall maintain a computerized record listing the names and the information specified in sub. (2m)(b) of all individuals who have been issued a license under this section and all individuals issued a certification card under s.175.49 (3). Subject to par. (b) 1. b., neither the department nor any employee of the department may store, maintain, format, sort, or access the information in any way other than by the names, dates of birth, or sex of licensees or individuals or by the identification numbers assigned to licensees under sub. (2m) (b) 6.
[ ... ]
§175.60(12g) PROVIDING LICENSEE INFORMATION TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.
(a) The department shall provide information concerning a specific individual on the list maintained under sub. (12) (a) to a law enforcement agency, but only if the law enforcement agency is requesting the information for any of the following purposes:
1. To confirm that a license or certification card produced by an individual at the request of a law enforcement officer is valid.
2. If an individual is carrying a concealed weapon and claims to hold a valid license issued under this section or a valid certification card issued under s. 175.49 (3) but does not have his or her license document or certification card, to confirm that an individual holds a valid license or certification card.
3. If the law enforcement agency is a Wisconsin law enforcement agency, to investigate whether an individual submitted an
intentionally false statement under sub. (7) (b) or (15) (b) 2.
(b) 1. Notwithstanding s. 19.35, neither a law enforcement agency nor any of its employees may make information regarding an individual that was obtained from the department under this subsection available to the public except in the context of a prosecution for an offense in which the person’s status as a licensee or holder of a certification card is relevant.
2. Neither a law enforcement agency nor any of its employees may store or maintain information regarding an individual that
was obtained from the department under this subsection based on the individual’s status as a licensee or holder of a certificate card.
3. Neither a law enforcement agency nor any of its employees may sort or access information regarding vehicle stops, investigations, civil or criminal offenses, or other activities involving the agency based on the status as licensees or holders of certification cards of any individuals involved.
NOTE: Sub. (12g) is created eff. 11−1−11 by 2011 Wis. Act 35.