• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A time to take action!!

FireHawk911

Ok we need to send mass emails to one source, this will be a member of National Media. We have got the source, now all we need is to know from you all what day would be best.. My goal is to flood the inbox of the source with near identical email. The reason for this is to present an image of a unified front. What I need from you all is what one day would be easiest for you to Copy and Paste an email from here, with the supplied address, and send it. I want this to happen on one day only ( keeping to the unified image ) the more the better. This is NOT limited to those of us in Oklahoma, I would like it to be National! We have a voice, let it be heard. Now is the time and we are the ones, the ones that will change Oklahoma Law.

Last edited:

okboomer

What are the time constraints? Do we need to do it before Jan 15(?20?) when the state legislature is back in session?

What about coordinating with the Senate members you mentioned to Hermanerr? Do either of them have a national media contact?

How long will we have to "write in our own words" this email? IMHO, we should all send similar, not exactly the same emails.

FireHawk911

I would like to send on Jan. 3rd, my contacts are out of town for the holidays so I will not know until next week at the earliest. As far as the letter, I will come up with two shells one for CCW with the open option and constitutional open carry. I will post on here hopefully monday or Tuesday.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.113862,-95.810056