Thread: Packers vs DOJ

Packers vs DOJ

The Green Bay Packers will issue over 185,000 shares of stock in a little over 3 weeks to those who placed an order by December 16th. The DOJ has managed 30,000 some permission slips in the first 45 days.... Maybe they should look into consulting with the Packer's on their process!

This is just a poke fun at comment, please don't jump all over my back! I am a little upset with myself for sending my application in 2 days before Thanksgiving, when if I sent it in on December 1st I would have it no later than this week!

Carry on!
    Last edited by MackdaddyMP21; 12-21-2011 at 02:49 PM.

in front of my computer, WI
    The stock certificates could be pre-printed,
    don't require a background check,
    & I doubt DOJ would have gotten you your license this week if they'd received it 01DEC.
    They're swamped & obviously had no clue how many citizens wanted permission slips.
    Wonder if the numbers will give politicians pause when they think about doing something stupid in re civil rights?
    (Not that we'd harm them directly, leave that to the Democrats, but rather knowing that they can be voted out.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
    Ordered Packers Stock (1 share) on the internet on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Received Packers Stock (1 share) on Saturday, December 24, 2011 in time for Christmas.

Arrived UPS Next Day Air.
    Last edited by jpm84092; 12-25-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

North of Madison

Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    Ordered Packers Stock (1 share) on the internet on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Received Packers Stock (1 share) on Saturday, December 24, 2011 in time for Christmas.
    Sweet and GO PACK GO! !

Merry Christmas to all
    May I see your First, Fourth And Thirteenth Amendment Permits, please?

Guns do not make you a killer. I
    think killing makes you a killer. You can kill
    someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is
    trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. (Andy Rooney RIP)