• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Packers vs DOJ

MackdaddyMP21

The Green Bay Packers will issue over 185,000 shares of stock in a little over 3 weeks to those who placed an order by December 16th. The DOJ has managed 30,000 some permission slips in the first 45 days.... Maybe they should look into consulting with the Packer's on their process!

This is just a poke fun at comment, please don't jump all over my back! I am a little upset with myself for sending my application in 2 days before Thanksgiving, when if I sent it in on December 1st I would have it no later than this week!

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/136013853.html

Carry on!

Last edited:

MKEgal

The stock certificates could be pre-printed,
don't require a background check,
& I doubt DOJ would have gotten you your license this week if they'd received it 01DEC.
They're swamped & obviously had no clue how many citizens wanted permission slips.
Wonder if the numbers will give politicians pause when they think about doing something stupid in re civil rights?
(Not that we'd harm them directly, leave that to the Democrats, but rather knowing that they can be voted out.)

jpm84092

Ordered Packers Stock (1 share) on the internet on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Received Packers Stock (1 share) on Saturday, December 24, 2011 in time for Christmas.

Arrived UPS Next Day Air.

Last edited: