• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you guys think of my new CW!? I know the Zombies wont like it...!

Terminal Velocity

Say hello to my little friend!

Calico M950 Liberty III with (1) 100 round drum and (1) 50 round drum for 9mm.

I'm READY for WWZ!

888WuzDead - Outbreaks

pix665257203.jpg

pix739283825.jpg

pix942355558.jpg

pix846280740.jpg

pix787693327.jpg

pix563190396.jpg

pix622244699.jpg

pix751057820.jpg

Baked on Grease

Through all the pictures I was thinking to myself "that's a weird looking gun, but I swear i've seen it before.... " Then I saw the diagram of the magazime and knew, stil a weird gun. Gratz!

Sent using tapatalk

rscottie

Sweet!

So, now the important questions.

How well does it shoot?

Is that a wind up handle for the magazine?

Is it hard to take apart to clean?

All you need now is a case or two of the Zombie Max Ammo and you have your close quarters firearm taken care of.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Funky looking but still pretty cool. I bet that it will be a decent conversation piece at the range. People at my range freak out when they see my AK, so who knows what they would say if I had that thing. Nice gun, hope you got a good price.

j4l

Not sure why this is moved- the OP is from Jax, genius.. :banghead: :banghead:

That said, did you pick that up @ Bullseye? or the one one West Side? Saw one hanging on the wall in there a few weeks back and half-considered looking into it..

Terminal Velocity

Nice little machine pistol!

Thanks man, I've been waiting for a long time to get one!

Through all the pictures I was thinking to myself "that's a weird looking gun, but I swear i've seen it before.... " Then I saw the diagram of the magazime and knew, stil a weird gun. Gratz!

Sent using tapatalk

lol... It's been in a lot of movies - Total Recall, I come in Piece, Stone Cold - and it's in a crap load of video games, so you may have seen it in one of those ;)

Damn that is so cool! But they need one in 7.62 soviet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhh... if only! Calico is coming out with something chambering a 45acp... who know if it's of this platform.

Sweet!

So, now the important questions.

How well does it shoot?

Is that a wind up handle for the magazine?

Is it hard to take apart to clean?

All you need now is a case or two of the Zombie Max Ammo and you have your close quarters firearm taken care of.

It is a VERY accurate and reliable weapon. If you watch the movies, you'll see a merc coming out of the water shooting, and there's another scene where a soldier pulls it from out of the dirt and fires.

Yes, you have to charge the drum for it to process the rounds.

You break down the weapon itself by one bolt, as for the cleaning of the drum, I heard it's a little hard.

Or 100 rounds of JHP Bonded Golden Sabers.... Oh GOD, I can only imagine the mess that that would cause! Clean up on aisle 3...errr....4... and ummm 5 and 6! :eek:

not to be a debbie downer....but i think its hideous!!

throwup.gif

Like a $2 whore!!!
roflpuke2.gif

Tis a victory of function over form. It's beauty comes from the fact that it packs A HUNDRED FREAKIN ROUNDS of zombie suppressing happy fun time into a compact 4lb package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooh.... Sig wortyness!!!

Interesting Contraption! Glock ugly too.

Oh come on now.... I was willing to admit the uglyness of a $2 whore, but Glock Ugly....

You Sir have over stepped... the proverbial
smiley-shitfan.gif
watching-1.gif

Funky looking but still pretty cool. I bet that it will be a decent conversation piece at the range. People at my range freak out when they see my AK, so who knows what they would say if I had that thing. Nice gun, hope you got a good price.

Oh no doubt Bro! I know this will cut into my range time, lol....

I want one!

Gun Broker man! ;)

Not sure why this is moved- the OP is from Jax, genius.. :banghead: :banghead:

That said, did you pick that up @ Bullseye? or the one one West Side? Saw one hanging on the wall in there a few weeks back and half-considered looking into it..

lol... U thought the thread got moved, lol, but wasn't 100% on it... ehhh... screw it... made someone feel important, glad I was able to help, lol....

No I got it from Gunbroker, but damn it, I wish I knew one was local...! That's how it goes I guess, lol... Well if you want to hit me up at the range and buy a box of 9mm, you're welcome to kill some paper Zombies with me. It's give you a solid idea on if you want to buy the one that's local. Now I will say this, there are 2 different models made - one chambered in 9mm, like the one I have, and one that shoots a 22 long. I mention this because even thought they look the same at first glance, the one you saw here in JAX could very well be a 22 and not a 9mm, but like I said, you are welcome to come with a shoot ;)

Formerly owned by Wile Coyote and Rube Goldberg.

I do believe you are correct Sir!

Last edited: