Thread: One last San Diego Handgun Open Carry before its illegal.

One last San Diego Handgun Open Carry before its illegal.

January 30th.

ALL DAY EVENT open carry in downtown San Diego in the Gas Lamp, Shopping, lunch, coffee, Ice cream, dinner.
    RSVP me a private email for safety briefing details and known zones for schools.

Feel free to chime in here and encourage others to attend.

This will be a Handgun only event, save the long rifle and shotguns for after new years.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

SORRY...my bad total typo was looking at wrong calendar.

DECEMBER 30th 2011.

Apologies...

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

I'm back and I am there. I just need a place and time. I already got the date.

UOC of a handgun is not nor will not be dead after the first.

Im meeting a friend around 1pm ish at Toscanos on 5th and K st. I know for a fact there is a gateway school in Horton plaza that makes a GFSZ that extends to the edge of Island ave.

So staying south of Island at 1st to 4th is safe, south and east of the intersection of Market and 4th is safe, dont go east or south of Petco park.

No real plan other than enjoying the day, having coffee, window shopping, maybe dinner somewhere. There should be a significant crowd with the auto show opening day.

So, how'd it go? Or did it go? Anyone do as I suggested in my PM?