• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One last San Diego Handgun Open Carry before its illegal.

Firemark

January 30th.

ALL DAY EVENT open carry in downtown San Diego in the Gas Lamp, Shopping, lunch, coffee, Ice cream, dinner.
RSVP me a private email for safety briefing details and known zones for schools.

Feel free to chime in here and encourage others to attend.

This will be a Handgun only event, save the long rifle and shotguns for after new years.

Firemark

SORRY...my bad total typo was looking at wrong calendar.

DECEMBER 30th 2011.

Apologies...

Firemark

Im meeting a friend around 1pm ish at Toscanos on 5th and K st. I know for a fact there is a gateway school in Horton plaza that makes a GFSZ that extends to the edge of Island ave.

So staying south of Island at 1st to 4th is safe, south and east of the intersection of Market and 4th is safe, dont go east or south of Petco park.

No real plan other than enjoying the day, having coffee, window shopping, maybe dinner somewhere. There should be a significant crowd with the auto show opening day.