Thread: Modified shoulder rig, and some other goodies

Modified shoulder rig, and some other goodies

Made some modifications to the shoulder rig I made a few weeks back. I inverted the holster-attachment point for this holster, so as to sit vertical, rather than horizontal. Makes for a much more comfy, and compact carry, than the original horizontal-mounting- for full-size .45 autos.

The other goodies... the knives and sheaths I made for some folks for X-mas..

Made some belts for Grandfather, Uncle, and Father for X-mas..

And, my wife's idea- some leather notebooks, with pens for my Sister, Aunt and Cousin for X-mas

And, now, finally, I think I'll give my hands a rest for a day or so..

Looks like a nice tanker rig. How does it attach on the other end? I notice it does not use a chest strap, so I'm curious how you keep if from falling off the shoulder.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Sorry took so long to reply- only just saw this.

It fastens over and around the back where the straps attach to a "spider" /round fitting-then another set of straps for the opposite side go over the other shoulder.-That side will have the mag pouch attached. Just like most other types of shoulder-rigs.