• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas!

B

Bikenut

MERRY CHRISTMAS! to each and every one of our online friends! And yeah, all y'all are our online friends... :D from Yooperlady and me too. And yes, I will be OC'ing on Christmas Day while visiting family and where ever else we happen to stop....

Last edited by a moderator:

stainless1911

Banned
Ahem, pass the ammunition thanks.

Beat me to it OP, I had planned on starting this thread. :) Wonder if we will have a white Christmas... It can go away after that though.

Merry Christmas people, hope all is well with every one of you.

B

Bikenut

Bikenut as always you are a class act Sir. Please send my best to Yooperlady. Oh and thanks for forgiving me for inadvertently giving away your strategic caffeine reserve information :eek:
Hmmmm... seems to me I still owe you a soda.

PDinDetroit

dbo0036l.jpg

santa-approved-guns.jpg

santa.jpg

political-pictures-santa-guns-marriage-saved.jpg

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Two boys were walking home from Sunday school
after hearing a strong preaching on the devil.
One said to the other, 'What do you think about
all this Satan stuff?'
The other boy replied, 'Well, you know how
Santa Claus turned out.
It's probably just your Dad.'