• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Garbage story: Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world

protias

[video=youtube;8QjZY3WiO9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY3WiO9s&feature=g-vrec&context=G2106d68RVAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
carrier is wearing a helmet, GLOVES, and retention holster UNDER A SHIRT

carrier sits in same spot every time

active shooter is an experienced SWAT member

active shooter/swat member knows exact location of carrier in every scenario

"nearly missing" a random person is somehow the equivalent to taking their live

complete morons buy into this story

/drunk rant on OCDO

A ECNALG

According to this sort of "logic," unless someone has also had months of training, and retrains frequently, at CPR, home fire suppression and operating a motor vehicle in stressful emergency situations, then he/she is better off not rendering aid to a person not breathing, or attacking a home fire at its start, or ever, ever operating a motor vehicle.

I guess that society is safer when we are all trained to be helpless victims.

Redbaron007

carrier is wearing a helmet, GLOVES, and retention holster UNDER A SHIRT

carrier sits in same spot every time

active shooter is an experienced SWAT member

active shooter/swat member knows exact location of carrier in every scenario

"nearly missing" a random person is somehow the equivalent to taking their live

complete morons buy into this story

/drunk rant on OCDO

Concur 100%

This was a hack job from the first word.

This video has been around for a while and was actually posted on this website at one point.

Very recently....plus it's been going around in emails....again! :banghead:

Ken56

I would counter that video with the real scenario that happened in a Detroit PD precinct last January. lamar Moore walks into the front lobby and manages to shoot and wound 4 officers before he is shot dead. The bogus video proves NOTHING. The precinct shooting video proves that even TRAINED POLICE OFFICERS CAN BE VICTIMS TOO.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Me too, but it's a hatchet job with inexperienced kids, not former military who have been shooting/carrying for decades. Typical abc ********.

I know. Alas, I saw the video. Had I been the subject when I was in college, the results would likely have been very similar.

It's been a long time since I graduated college.