• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has anyone that had to re-submit their application received their license?

Big River Leather

I had to resubmit my application because I used my MN permit and did not submit my affirmation form (I'm good enough, smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me). I sent my original in on the 1st of Nov, returned to me on the 26th, resubmitted on the 28th and my check was cashed Dec 6th. No sign of it yet. I sent it to a different return address per their instructions where it was supposed to e picked up where they left off. Apparently that doesn't speed things up at all.

Anyone else have a similar scenario?

markush

FWIW The few times I've read of people in your situation they received the permit very quickly after resubmitting. This next part is just a guess...DOJ is in such a crunch right now to get people their permits before the 45 day mark maybe they figure you had your chance and now you will have to wait...

Last edited:

Fast Ed

Got Mine

I sent mine in on the 3rd of Nov. Got it back first week of Dec. for lack of affirmation on my FL and UT permits. Sent it back the next day and received my ticket early this week.

You should get yours soon. DOJ never planned ahead on this deal and could have easily taken care of the rush on time if they had anticipated it and prepard for it. Now they will be behind on everything until the rush is taken care of.

Fast Ed