Thread: Five unidentified guys OCing in lowes va beach.

Smile Five unidentified guys OCing in lowes va beach.

I was in one of the big box building material stores yesterday and an employee that knows my interests came up to me and said, "did you see the five guys open carrying over in front of hardware! Four white guys, one black guy....all carrying on their right side!". He was very excited to share this with me as figured I would want to know. I was impressed, I have seen one or two open carrying at a time at the store, but never that many in an entire month.

So I headed off to look for the pack of OCers, but never saw them. I felt bad I did not get to see if I knew any of them, but was happy that the 'in house' reaction was to make sure I knew....and was an upbeat, positive report.

It is one thing for OC to be allowed, it is another to know it elicits a positive reaction. I ended up with more than one employee reporting to me what they saw in positive terms.

If your one of the give guys.....hang out a little longer next time!

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    After our OC breakfast today, a bunch of us when to the Sterling Footwear and Tactical 5.11 store so there were like 7 of us OCing.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

I always look for you to at least say "Hello" when I'm in that store. Haven't seen you in quite a spell.

Yesterday I was at the Holland Rd. location with the family - I doubt anyone was paying much attention since I had a papoose with my adorable, giggling daughter and my son in the cart!
    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by wylde007 View Post
    I always look for you to at least say "Hello" when I'm in that store. Haven't seen you in quite a spell.

Yesterday I was at the Holland Rd. location with the family - I doubt anyone was paying much attention since I had a papoose with my adorable, giggling daughter and my son in the cart!
    I remember those days... The papoose! The backpack with frame was a bit better. The kids could whack me on top of the head any time they wanted. It was a good idea to have a pocketful of loot to use as "tribute" for the bongo player using my skull as a drumhead. The only downside was when they were tired of the Goldfish, the partially-chewed handful made a wonderful paste to use in styling my hair. Travis, Try experimenting with different foods and see which one works best for your ponytail.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Quote Originally Posted by MSC 45ACP View Post
    I remember those days... The papoose! The backpack with frame was a bit better. The kids could whack me on top of the head any time they wanted. It was a good idea to have a pocketful of loot to use as "tribute" for the bongo player using my skull as a drumhead. The only downside was when they were tired of the Goldfish, the partially-chewed handful made a wonderful paste to use in styling my hair. Travis, Try experimenting with different foods and see which one works best for your ponytail.
    I remember those.