• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Five unidentified guys OCing in lowes va beach.

DontTreadOnMeVa

I was in one of the big box building material stores yesterday and an employee that knows my interests came up to me and said, "did you see the five guys open carrying over in front of hardware! Four white guys, one black guy....all carrying on their right side!". He was very excited to share this with me as figured I would want to know. I was impressed, I have seen one or two open carrying at a time at the store, but never that many in an entire month.

So I headed off to look for the pack of OCers, but never saw them. I felt bad I did not get to see if I knew any of them, but was happy that the 'in house' reaction was to make sure I knew....and was an upbeat, positive report.

It is one thing for OC to be allowed, it is another to know it elicits a positive reaction. I ended up with more than one employee reporting to me what they saw in positive terms.

If your one of the give guys.....hang out a little longer next time!

wylde007

I always look for you to at least say "Hello" when I'm in that store. Haven't seen you in quite a spell.

Yesterday I was at the Holland Rd. location with the family - I doubt anyone was paying much attention since I had a papoose with my adorable, giggling daughter and my son in the cart!

MSC 45ACP

I always look for you to at least say "Hello" when I'm in that store. Haven't seen you in quite a spell.

Yesterday I was at the Holland Rd. location with the family - I doubt anyone was paying much attention since I had a papoose with my adorable, giggling daughter and my son in the cart!

I remember those days... The papoose! The backpack with frame was a bit better. The kids could whack me on top of the head any time they wanted. It was a good idea to have a pocketful of loot to use as "tribute" for the bongo player using my skull as a drumhead. The only downside was when they were tired of the Goldfish, the partially-chewed handful made a wonderful paste to use in styling my hair. Travis, Try experimenting with different foods and see which one works best for your ponytail.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
I remember those days... The papoose! The backpack with frame was a bit better. The kids could whack me on top of the head any time they wanted. It was a good idea to have a pocketful of loot to use as "tribute" for the bongo player using my skull as a drumhead. The only downside was when they were tired of the Goldfish, the partially-chewed handful made a wonderful paste to use in styling my hair. Travis, Try experimenting with different foods and see which one works best for your ponytail.
I remember those. :lol: