Thread: New Ruger LCR for DW

New Ruger LCR for DW

Got my wife an LCR in .357 for Xmas. Then I told her I'd be shopping for her at the dollar store for a few years.

And you're still ALIVE?!?!?!

#1 Requirement for a girlfriend - Must not be a better shot than myself.

On a serious note, LCR's are great and super simple. Just keep pulling the trigger until the gun stops going boom. Lol. The LCR in .357 does have some recoil though...

Awesome Santa

Annnnnd, she's named it "Elsie". As in LCR. Makes it easy to say "Do you have Elsie with you?" in public. My gods, I've created a monster.

I suppose it's better than Vera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-e-HY69Gb0

Elsie...I like that! Gonna have to think up some nicknames for my bersas now.

The "Vera" clip made me laugh! Now instead of being productive I'm probably just going to sit here with my coffee and keep watching Firefly...it's been too long

Excellent choice. My wife has one also. She is new to carrying but really likes it. The recoil is not too bad with .38s. Don't know how it is with .357.
    The .357 model is a few ounces heavier than the .38 model so I think that helps with the recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemax View Post
    Excellent choice. My wife has one also. She is new to carrying but really likes it. The recoil is not too bad with .38s. Don't know how it is with .357.
    The .357 model is a few ounces heavier than the .38 model so I think that helps with the recoil.
    Word on the grapevine is that it's the polymer combined with the gel grips that make the recoil in the .357 model so light. Switching to the available pink grips makes it kick wickedly. Still haven't been out with it yet to test for ourselves.