• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama says he won't be bound by gun control ban in omnibus bill

randian

The best they came-up with was Clinton for lying about having sex with someone other than his wife; heaven knows that is as bad as say, breaking into offices, and illegal wire-taps.
They had a much better case prosecuting the Clintons for giving military secrets to the Chinese.

Beretta92FSLady

They had a much better case prosecuting the Clintons for giving military secrets to the Chinese.

The the Republicans bear the weight of the blame for not impeaching him for that - if it was an impeachable offense. What you are stating is that the Republicans were condoning a Treasonous Act, by inaction. I will go with that.

randian

The the Republicans bear the weight of the blame for not impeaching him for that - if it was an impeachable offense. What you are stating is that the Republicans were condoning a Treasonous Act, by inaction. I will go with that.
All felonies are per se impeachable. I'm quite certain Federal law prohibits it, even if you couldn't make a case for treason per se.

Beretta92FSLady

All felonies are per se impeachable. I'm quite certain Federal law prohibits it, even if you couldn't make a case for treason per se.

"Impeachable." Meaning a person CAN be impeached for it, not that they OUGHT, or WILL. A felony IS and impeachable offense, but not necessarily one that an individual is impeached for.

Jack House

Lovely deflection. Not that it's helping your argument any, just the fact that you believe that it is.

Posted using my HTC Evo

OldCurlyWolf

Why would President Obama do that? According to some on here, not-Constitutional Laws are never Constitutional. So why would President Obama even consider wasting his time on not-Constitutional Law?

President Obama is not bound to any Laws passed by Congress unless SCOTUS Finds that he is; and if it is deemed necessary by President Obama to still ignore the Finding for the sake of national security, then President Obama can.

On a side note: President Obama will be reelected. Let's consider the facts here...Republicans have overplayed their hand. Congress is at its lowest rating in history, and it kept dropping following the election of 'tea party' types. The best candidate Republicans have to put up is Romney, who mind you, is pro-choice, pro-socialized healthcare, pro affirmative action, etc. Enjoy your jagged little pill Republicans! Ron Paul is a wet dream for 'tea party' types, Gingrich is nearly as Liberal as Romney. I am going to really enjoy this election season.

I wish that we could all get together on election night, have some nachos, beer, and watch Republican faces eat crow.

You would actually have a party to celebrate the re-election of that Dolt? The person actually belongs somewhere else. Where I am not quite sure. I am torn between Leavenworth and being introduced to "Bubba" or being deported to Cuba.

Shame on you and whoever taught you those values.:mad:

Jack House

You would actually have a party to celebrate the re-election of that Dolt? The person actually belongs somewhere else. Where I am not quite sure. I am torn between Leavenworth and being introduced to "Bubba" or being deported to Cuba.

Shame on you and whoever taught you those values.:mad:
Would you expect anything less? I don't, and I'd be quite disappointed if it were any other way. I would definitely attend this little party. I think it would be a lot of fun. Personally I see it like a Superbowl party, where fans of both side to cheer their chosen team.