• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North Fork Gravel pit, near Bellingham 12/26 time: ???

Metalhead47

Last minute but just throwing this out there.

My wife & I are planning to head up to the North Fork pit east of Bellingham tomorrow (Monday 12/26) sometime, probably afternoon, to test out the goodies Santa left. Anyone wanna meet up out there or maybe an impromptu OC meet for coffee up that way, give me a holler here.

sudden valley gunner

Last minute but just throwing this out there.

My wife & I are planning to head up to the North Fork pit east of Bellingham tomorrow (Monday 12/26) sometime, probably afternoon, to test out the goodies Santa left. Anyone wanna meet up out there or maybe an impromptu OC meet for coffee up that way, give me a holler here.

Damn missed out probably didn't have to go to pit, but would have met for coffee.
I also recommend the Scottish Ale at the brewery close buy you can buy a growler for around 11 bucks to take home, caution it is strong stuff...:lol:

Metalhead47

Damn missed out probably didn't have to go to pit, but would have met for coffee.
I also recommend the Scottish Ale at the brewery close buy you can buy a growler for around 11 bucks to take home, caution it is strong stuff...:lol:

Well since ya dug it up anyway...

My wife and I will MAYBE be heading back there tomorrow (Monday 1/2), also couple stops in the Burlington/MV area if anyone's interested...

GuidoZ

I'll be up for both coffee and shooting, but will need far more than 24 hours notice. :lol:

Give me at least 48, and aim for a Thurs afternoon, and you'll have a friend.

::EDIT:: Feel free to PM me for phone as well. I don't get back to OCDO as much as I like anymore.

--
Peace. ~G

Last edited: