• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ho,Ho,Ho...Did Santa remember the OC'ers

45acpForMe

Santa was planning to deliver coal to me so I had to go supply my own presents.

I got a couple mag holders, an ATACS hat, shirt, pants & plate carrier, a Desantis holster (basket weave) for my FNP-45, some mechanix gloves, a couple 5.11 shorts and some cleaning supplies. All useful stuff! :)

Now if I could only win the 50 caliber rifle for my birthday all would be well.

Last edited:

zoom6zoom

Heck yeah he did. 19-3, vintage about 1969.
SWM-19-3004.jpg

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Dang, I guess Santa ran out of guns before he got to my house...either that or I was naughty....:D

Last edited:

nilla

i got a winchester compact handgun cleaning kit, and the son got the pump-action single shot mini, some nerf revolvers and a nerf nock-off 10-blaster.
we are still working on getting his stregnth up to rack the slide back on the revolvers and nerf nock-off

Neplusultra

For me, yep...but only one handgun. A Dan Wesson 44. I had two a couple of years ago, sold one then the other and regretted the last sale. This just replaces it.

I got another NEF Ultra slug gun which I've already rechambered to 3.75" and am using a new Blammy buckshot shell. It's the same .50BMG case blown out to .730 as my .730 DDR, but this one is shortened to three and three quarter inches. It will hold 3- .700 caliber round balls instead of the 1200 gr slug the DDR uses.

The first batch are loaded, I just need to get to the range to test them.

Freakin' photos or none of this happened.......

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Freakin' photos or none of this happened.......

Not sure what photos but I'm assuming (that word again) the tri balls...Here are a few:

The new Ultra Slug Gun after rechambering.
anef.jpg

The Triball shells and the parent 50BMG

ashell.jpg

A finished Triball ready to fireform

a-ready.jpg

The Triballs compared to a Double 0 Buckshot

aball.jpg

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
Heck yeah he did. 19-3, vintage about 1969.

Holy smokes... that's a beauty!

Thanks for following the unwritten law of gun forums: if you post about a new gun, you post pictures! (hint, hint)

I wish I had something to post about this year, but Santa's budget constraints meant he focused on the kids this year.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Holy smokes... that's a beauty!

Thanks for following the unwritten law of gun forums: if you post about a new gun, you post pictures! (hint, hint)

I wish I had something to post about this year, but Santa's budget constraints meant he focused on the kids this year.

Santa didn't get to make all of the deliveries he wanted.

• (Barbara Haddock Taylor/ BALTIMORE SUN ) - Tom and Alice Blair’s Christmas display includes an F 104 jet, Santa and his sleigh and Rudolph.

Neplusultra

Looks like a lot of fun and perhaps a bit painful to shoot :^). I'm always impressed by the size of the hole a slug makes in a piece of paper. Even with my bad eyesight I can see where it hit from a distance.

stickslinger

FL424 for the EMP

Santa swooped in and dropped off a FL424 for my EMP 40. Have to say, nicest holster I've strapped on in a while.