Thread: OC at Southcenter Mall today?

OC at Southcenter Mall today?

Around the 1800 time frame, Tukwila PD and other agencies responded to Southcenter Mall for some kind of large disturbance. Probably another ghetto-shoe riot . . .

Anyway, near the tail end of it, I heard a Tukwila officer announce on the radio that mall security had told him about two OCers in the food court area. Officers were sent to check it out. Sorry, I didn't hear the end of the story. That's all the information I have . . .

Damn, I missed it. I was there today with my family, but not that late. My two boys did have on their "I ♥ Guns an Coffee" sweatshirts though. Got lots of looks for those.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by deanf View Post
    Around the 1800 time frame, Tukwila PD and other agencies responded to Southcenter Mall for some kind of large disturbance. Probably another ghetto-shoe riot . . .

Anyway, near the tail end of it, I heard a Tukwila officer announce on the radio that mall security had told him about two OCers in the food court area. Officers were sent to check it out. Sorry, I didn't hear the end of the story. That's all the information I have . . .

Why on earth would anyone need a gun in a MALL any way? That's just silly. It's not like gang fights break out there or anything.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    Why on earth would anyone need a gun in a MALL any way? That's just silly. It's not like gang fights break out there or anything.
    Same reason you carry on streets. You just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    Like deanf suggested, so you can protect yourself while trying to get that latest overpriced, chinese made, uber-cool, sport shoe.

Maybe it would be better if we all wore Level III Body armor while shopping.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by fhsantos View Post
    Check the batteries on your sarcasm meter. They need replacing.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Quote Originally Posted by fhsantos View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    Check the batteries on your sarcasm meter. They need replacing.
    Maybe it is in such a great order of magnitude of a deadpan response to the previous sarcasm, that in fact your meter has not the ability to register it. It must have been so overwhelming that it broke your meter, replace it immediately!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Like deanf suggested, so you can protect yourself while trying to get that latest overpriced, chinese made, uber-cool, sport shoe.

Maybe it would be better if we all wore Level III Body armor while shopping.
    At-least at a mall.....and maybe the post office.

Quote Originally Posted by FMCDH View Post
    At-least at a mall.....and maybe the post office.
    College students too. VA Tech should start issuing to all reporting freshmen.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    College students too. VA Tech should start issuing to all reporting freshmen.
    Unlikely. Same mentality as the air corps refusing to issue parachutes to pilots in WWI... It would be admitting a problem existed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk